How has the disgraced former President Trump pissed you off today?

I listened to a discussion of this yesterday on some British YouTube channel. Front row/preferential seating was given to other royal families to emphasize that this was primarily a family occasion and secondarily a state occasion.

How about ‘Mr. Twice-Impeached Election Loser’?

‘Mr. Twice-Impeached, Twice-Outvoted Election Loser.’

Regarding Trump, and the Queen’s funeral, someone commented on a comment on an article: ‘Donald Trump will have more people watching his funeral – just to make sure.’

Speed the day! I’d love to see him try.

We can work in shifts.

I volunteer right now for a double shift!! :raising_hand_woman:t4:

And I’ll be at the nearest bar, having a double.

We will surely be permitted to imbibe while on our shifts.

So at a traditional wake, are there usually balloons and fireworks and dancing in the streets?

Individual 1 demanded a special master. His hand picked judge gave him one that he agreed to. Now he’s refusing to cooperate with him.

This needs to go in the Schaudenfreude thread. Also that the SM wants documents labelled for review by Oct 7, not after the midterms as the moronic one had asked.

Imagine my shock.

In twenty years will anybody admit to having voted for him? Or will it be like Nixon where, if you believe people, he garnered 47-million phantom votes.

“Yup, I was one of the twenty people who voted for Hillary, I was.”

Of course. Alcohol is a diuretic.

I wonder if Trump is planning to attend the Queen’s memorial tomorrow in D.C.? I would imagine that the Clintons, the Bushes and the Obamas will be there. How badly will Trump want to try to upstage everyone? We know he has no shame.

Looks like the answer to that is yes. Who’s going to keep him under control?

https://www.yahoo.com/video/trump-obama-invited-attend-washington-040659321.html

All five living former U.S. presidents — including Donald Trump, Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter — have been invited to “a Service of Thanksgiving for the Life of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II,” co-hosted by the British Embassy at the Washington National Cathedral in Washington, D.C. next week.

“The Cathedral is honored to host a Service of Thanksgiving for the Life of Her late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on Wednesday, Sept. 21, in partnership with the British Embassy,” the National Cathedral said in a statement.

The service will be streamed online and will be made publicly available.

I’m really hoping the pubbies in congress decide that the only way to “save the hero” is to impeach him and then have that blow up in their faces for two reasons: 1-the pubby senators decided it’s wrong to impeach someone after their term of office, and 2-the fucker’ll get found guilty/responsible/whatever the correct legal term is.

thrice = three times; one meaning of trice = to hoist and secure with a rope.

Well besides royal families being seated in the front at the funeral, the leaders of Commonwealth countries were seated in front of other world leaders. The US has not been under the control of Great Britain for roughly 246 years but maybe Trump doesn’t know that. I do wonder how the leaders of the “third world” countries sitting around Biden felt about that designation given that he was behind the leader of Poland, in front of the Prime Minister of the Czech Republic and his wife was next to the President of Switzerland.

Meanwhile, Liz Chaney having no more F’s to give has started dishing the dirt on other Republicans, stating that at least one was complaining about “ the things we do for the Orange Jesus”.

Service today at National Cathedral, 10 AM Eastern time. If only to see trump carried out in a box and/or strait jacket.

They should seat all the former presidents up front, and Trump way in the back with the third world ambassadors.

I doubt Trump will even bother showing up though. He’ll just lie that he wasn’t invited so that he looks like the victim, and the rubes will eat it up.