How has the disgraced former President Trump pissed you off today?

Arizona has an Involuntary Treatment Process and I’m sure other states have something similar.

Who can fill out an Application?
Anyone over the age of 18 who has witnessed a behavior recently. The individual submitting an application may be someone such as a family member, case manager, or any other person in the community. They must present facts to support the allegations made in the application. (bolding mine)

Ex-President Donald Trump is… urging his friend Mehmet Oz to simply declare he won a too-close-to-call race for the Republican Senate nomination in Pennsylvania…

“Dr. Oz should declare victory. It makes it much harder for them to cheat with the ballots that they just happened to find,” Trump wrote on his ironically named social media network, “Truth Social,” on Wednesday. The ex-President claimed the Keystone State’s election was a “MESS,” making the same kind of baseless claims he conjured after losing to President Joe Biden…

Oz has not, so far, taken Trump’s advice and claimed victory, seeming to trust the election system in a state that the ex-President claimed was corrupt two years ago. Aides to McCormick, who has previously raised doubts about electoral integrity in the state, argue that uncounted absentee ballots – the very outstanding votes that Trump falsely claimed in 2020 were proof of fraud – will put him over the top.

Oh no, he can’t just do that. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Well, I did get this survey in one of my email accounts earlier.

It’s your usual plea for money, but the subtle digs in the questions just kill me. Like:

“Which do you identify as: Democrat or American?”

“What are your views on President Trump?/Joe Biden?”

What’s funny about the second question (but it happens a few times in the survey) is the subtle usage of “President Trump,” but Biden is only referred to by his name, not his title. It just reinforces the “stolen election” nonsense.

And when asking about Biden’s performance, the choices are “terrible/horrible/very bad/all of the above.”

Every question about Trump treats him like he shits diamonds out of a platinum asshole.

Even by MAGA standards, it’s just embarrassing.

Excuse me? MAGAts have no capability to be embarrassed.

It does seem to be quite beyond them; it’s the flip side of being shameless.

CPAC is being held in Hungary, of course, one of the most racist and fascist countries in Europe. Individual 1 spoke by video. On the same platform was a Hungarian politician who has used the n word, and called Jews “stinking excrement”, and referred to Roma as “animals”. He criticized Calvin Klein for using a black model, The guy has been given a medal by the President of Hungary, whom Individual 1 praised as "a great leader, a great gentleman, and he just had a very big election result. I was very honored to endorse him,”

I shouldn’t be shocked by this. I really shouldn’t.

“Trump shares CPAC Hungary platform with notorious racist and antisemite”

Ah, so Tan the Conman was on stage all by his lonesome.

But tell us again how it’s the left who are the real Nazis here.

Have you got a couple of hours?

Ah, loyalty rewarded:

In an extremely cringeworthy two minutes during his NRA speech, Trump read the names of each of the Uvalde victims; a bell tolled after each name.

Also, he called for hardening of all schools, including classroom doors that are lockable from the inside.

I’d like to have seen a grieving parent give him the ol’ Will Smith. “Keep my kid’s name out of your mouth!”

I doubt the Secret Service would be as forgiving as the Academy.

Considering how well the Fat Orange Baboon treats them, I’ll bet they would respond at least as quickly as the Uvalde cops.

Other Republicans have called for there to be ONE door at schools, where everyone would have to be standing in a queue to get in. Which, it seems to me, would make it easier for any school shooters to pick off students.

And they would need to have staggered class starting schedules so the whole student body isn’t trying to get in at the same hour. What a mess.

Plus another disaster if there was a fire instead of a shooter. Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire, anybody?

I hate to defend these assholes, but they are talking about one entrance door.

Of course, the Uvalde school presumably had that (I know the local elementary school does), but some teacher propped another one open.