How many T rex skeletons have actually been found?

You may have more, but we have BETTER. Samson is the most complete skull known in the world to date.

So :stuck_out_tongue:

Maintaining a breeding stock in the area that used to be their natural habitat? :eek: Jeff Goldblum could tell you why that’s a bad idea!

[Jeff Goldblum voice] (Never mind they’re petrified skeletons – Nature will find a way!! [/Jeff Goldblum voice]

[/QUOTE]
hi

from what i have heard is that their has only been one t-rex ever found with arms right.

so that might mean that the t-rex’s supposedly short arms my be just our own theory the one that we found could have been a mutant or more commonly known as a natural muck up because this is just my own theory is that they had long arms because i don’t think that evolution would have left one of the earth’s most famous super predators in the world with such a weakness but this is just my own theory.:confused: just think about it i could be right but then again i could be wrong

Your “theory” is unfounded. Sue has her arms, and other spceimens are known.
A T-Rex’s arms were only relatively tiny - they were about the size of a grown man’s legs. Quite strong enough and long enough to be used hold onto prey whilst chomping, or as braces to help the beastie stand up without scraping its jaw along the ground. (Until we get the chronovision set up and working again, all behavioural questions about dinosaurs are conjectural and provisional.)

I don’t see why you automatically consider it a weakness. Anacondas don’t have any limbs at all, and they manage just fine.
Oh, and :eek: Zombie Dinosaur Thread!

Admit it. Attack of the Zombie Dinosaurs (in 3D) would be the coolest movie ever.

My theory, which is mine, is that all brontosauruses are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, and then thin again at the far end.

For extra points, a zombie Tyrannosaur thread with Sue the Tyrannosaur in it! A treat for any Harry Dresden fan.

Ahem.

I have another theory.

I have an idea for a movie with an amusement park built on a dinosaur graveyard…

This seems like a good place to share a photo collage I made up called “Jurassic Elvis”.

“Must go faster. Must go faster. Go go go go go!”

I wouldn’t have bothered, but it did get resurrected.

I refer you to post #22. I blame Chronos for this!

blondebear, is that one in the bottom center at the Aperture Science Museum of Natural History?

Polycarp, are you Jack Horner?

Yes, and they evolved into a snake over time as the middle got to thin to be a brontosaurus and the legs hadn’t quite yet been attached.

Well that’s what happens when I show them to my daughter with Play Doh.

My theory is that the T Rex fossils only have small arms while they are being observed.

Or, maybe they don’t have small arms, but oversized bodies.

Actually, the arms aren’t small - they’re just far away.