[QUOTE=Draelin]
Whereas I call mine RoboFurby. He’s sitting on my desk, looking at me, right now.
[/QUOTE]
They are much cooler naked don’t you think?
All the little gears and whirring bits.
[QUOTE=Draelin]
Whereas I call mine RoboFurby. He’s sitting on my desk, looking at me, right now.
[/QUOTE]
They are much cooler naked don’t you think?
All the little gears and whirring bits.
Just be sure not to get them wet or feed them after midnight.
[QUOTE=pbbth]
Just be sure not to get them wet or feed them after midnight.
[/QUOTE]
Lovely , just what have I wrought
Declan
[QUOTE=Dog80]
Maybe you can help. My Furby seems to have some problem. Whenever I start him, he starts snoring and goes back to sleep. What the heck is going on?
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I have noticed that , I put the batteries in and they both start going about their furbish businessa and yap between themselves about furbie world domination , and then go to sleep , i shall have to look into it , I would have thought they woke up periodically.
Declan