I don’t understand this note/warning from tomndebb

I do not recall anywhere in the Regs that says that a poster has a right to demand answers to off-topic questions. Bricker did not offer a personal view of the issue, so he was under no obligation to respond to a question about his personal views. You were perfectly fine asking him what his personal view might have been, but his response in Post #19 indicated that he considered his post #18 to be sufficient answer.

Well, not in the manner that you chose to pursue.

You did not simply ask a “follow-up” question, one that would have examined what Bricker posted and then asked for how a different court ruling might have changed the the answer provided or cited a different case that might have provided a different logic. Instead, you changed the topic from what was constitutiuonal to what did Bricker think ought to be the law. You also framed that question as a personal accusation that Bricker lacked integrity:

Bricker then went ahead and answered your question, anyway:

although not to the satisfaction of your personal grudge

At that point, you were clearly out of order.
Later, you dug yourself deeper:

You were not “following up” on anything in the thread, merely demanding that another poster provide you with a personal opinion which the debate does not call for. Since Bricker had not offered or introduced any personal views, you were out of line to question the views not offered. As a one-off post, I would not pay any attention to it. As a pattern of behavior that included multiple posts of snide remarks, you were guilty of harrassment.

Posters who stalk other posters are already told to stop and if they choose to continue, they are Warned. If one badgers another poster for irrelevant information, making snide remarks and insulting implications, one will be told to stop and if that poster chooses to continue, he or she will be Warned.