I just saw a campaign commercial for a Supreme Court Justice

260 yuan for a cake of two-year old Ye Sheng Gucha tea, btw. It appears to rise as the tea ages.

They are not a Super PAC. They do have limitations on spending. Your characterizations were wrong, I am injecting facts into the conversation. My comment on their donation base was simply to give perspective. That is all.

You originally said “Just another SuperPAC. Liberty and justice in America my ass. Liberty and justice for conservatives alone, maybe.” I didn’t read that as a comment solely on one organization, but as a general statement.

And, had you read the wiki page, you would have seen that I was quoting verbatim from the organization’s self-description. Got it now?

Here’s one of the anti-Bork commercials

[quote=“dalej42, post:24, topic:779948”]

Here’s one of the anti-Bork commercials

[/QUOTE]

What the hell? Where’s the part where they point out that he’s a Dirty Fucking Republican, and thus politicize his nomination? I’ve been told (ad nauseum) that he was rejected for being a DFR. This ad makes no mention of this fact. It must be fake news…

And Wiki is the God of information. :rolleyes:

All I can do is repeat the facts, you don’t have to subscribe.

HAD you bothered to read that source of information, you WOULD have understood my reference. Instead, you question its reliability as an excuse for not having read it in the first place and for not understanding the quote.

Just out of curiosity, are you a Republican?

Your reference was based on wrong information. Continued appeal to it or political party affiliation will not change the facts. See the thread on “Have you flip-flopped politically with age” to get my self described political outlook, if you wish.

But now we’re just arguing junk, and I’m not interested in doing that.

To be consistent, I Call For Trump to be Impeached First.

I really couldn’t care less what your political orientation is, it just seems that you have the same inability to admit you’re wrong.

The quote was not based on false info, which, if you go all the way back up the page, is what this whole thing started over. Your, and I quote, “I’m honestly not sure what you are trying to say here…” Here is a page from their own website which has the exact same wording:

About the Judicial Crisis Network

Yep, I got the SuperPAC thing wrong. But that had next to nothing to do with my main point, nor did it have the slightest thing to do with the reliability of wikipedia (which, btw, is pretty good).

And now, having said far more than was warranted about this waste of time, last word alert in…four…three…two…one…

zero