I watched my grandmother die tonight (long)

**Max, ** I’m sitting here with tears running down. What a way to go, with a loving family all around her.

As some other posters have said, I will probably be going through this myself soon. Grandma is the last of her generation in our family, I’m sure she misses the people she came up with(Grandpa in particular!) I hope she goes as gently as did your grandmother.

I’ll be thinking about you, and will say a prayer tonight.

That’s very sad Max.
I’m sorry for you and your loss.
Forbin

I’m so very sorry, Max. I am so glad that you were all able to be with her and surround her with love…I am sure it gave her the strength to move on, knowing that you would be there for each other and she could let go in peace and join your grampa.

I know I am not making much sense here…I just really feel your pain. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Much Love,

Cheri

My condolences to you and your family Max. My grandmother went somewhat suddenly just a few months ago, and it was tough. I kept my feelings bottled up until the funeral, and I was a mess at that time…it’s good of you to express yourself here.

It sounds like you have a strong loving family, and I’m sure your grandma knew just how much you all cared. Here’s hoping you all get through this well.

Jman