If Bush had authorized the Libya no-fly ops, you liberals would have been screaming in protest...

IMHO no politician should be give the presumption of truthfulness, especially when we are talking about war. Too much bullshit seems to always be thrown around along with the missiles and bombs.

Not to say that they should be presumed to be lying. Just no presumption to begin with.

Under the War Powers act, Obama can commit troops for 90 days on his own decision as long as he tells congress within 48 hours. He did.
Today he said the US is withdrawing from the mission ceding it to NATO. What the fuck do you people need?
He is not in a protracted expensive battle in Libya. He acted legally .
Personally, I am a pacifist. My threshold for a justified war is apparently far above what most people accept. By my standards the Libyan “No fly” was wrong.

The war powers act is unconstitutional and the president and congress are violating their oaths by committing acts of war without congress declaring war as the constitution requires. This wasn’t a situation where the Canadians invaded us by surprise, it is a civil war in Libya. Kuduffy is the most self absorbed murderous asshole in that region, but that doesn’t mean that Barry Obama can ignore the constitution.