If Epstein information and testimony directly implicates Trump, what happens?

He had nothing but approval when Howard Stern called Ivanka a “piece of ass”.
He speculated on the size Tiffany’s breasts would be when she was still a baby.
During an interview with Robin Leach, he indicated a 10 year old girl and stated that in ten years, he would be dating her.

In all fairness, we should concede that most of the women Trump has raped were over eighteen.

Nothing will happen. His base don’t care if he rapes children and Pelosi is too much of a political hack to stand up for the rule of law.

Now, if you tell the Trumpists that the Clintons are running a child sex ring in a the basement of a pizza parlor in DC, one of them will show up with a rifle and terrorize the place, but then they let an actual sexual predator run for senate in Alabama as a Republican. It’s almost as if they have no moral core.

Almost?

I can’t wait for 2024 so these “two minutes hate” threads might end when Trump leaves office.

I’m sorry, but 2020 or 2024, they won’t end until Trump is in jail.

Oh they have a moral core. Its just not a good one. People say things like ‘republicans are hypocrites’, but really they aren’t. They have deeply held convictions. They just aren’t good convictions.

1. Gain and keep power by any means necessary including undermining democracy, treason, cheating, lying, etc.

2. Promote plutocratic economics (deregulate, cut taxes on the rich, raise taxes on the poor, eliminate the social safety net, shift economic power to the wealthy)

3. Maintain and expand the privilege experience by in-groups (whites, christians, men, native born americans, conservatives, republicans, etc) and increase the persecution and exodus of out-groups (brown people, muslims, atheists, feminists, immigrants, foreigners, liberals, democrats, etc).

Republicans are very very consistent on these 3 principles. People just aren’t looking in the right place when they say the GOP has no moral center or no principles.

Just because their principles are evil and wrong doesn’t mean they don’t have them. We have to be honest about what we’re up against. Irrational neofascists who think they work for god. All that daily show pointing out GOP hypocrisy is a waste of time. They are very consistent, its just what they believe is evil.

People like Roy Moore and Trump like to sexually abuse children. But they are consistent with these 3 principles, and so are the people who vote for them.

As to what happens to Trump? Absolutely nothing.

Maybe, if we’re lucky, he will get prosecuted when he leaves office. But the democrats will not investigate for fear of being yelled at by republicans and the DOJ makes it policy not to prosecute a sitting president. Maybe NY state will prosecute, but who knows.

No matter how much evidence there is against Trump, his followers will engage in whattaboutism. "What about Clinton’ as if Bill Clinton being a sexual predator means Trump has a free pass to do the same thing. Both should be in prison if there is evidence in a court of law.

Or they’ll call all the evidence fake. or they’ll say its a coup.

Yeah, they will. Notice the lack of “Bush sucks!” threads?

Day one, it was Clinton, Clinton, Clinton from the trump apologists, because Bill got some free rides on this perverts airplane. But trump was actually at a couple of Epsteins parties. And trumps buddy, his Secretary of Labor, got Epstein a sweetheart deal so this perv could keep preying on kids.

Yeah, trump’s no pedo, but really, neither is this guy, his victims were mostly in their teens.

Remember pedophilia is for pre-pubescent children. Real sickos.

Technically there are terms like pedophilia, hebephilia, ephebophilia to break sexual attraction to minors into different groups. And someone who is attracted to a 17 year old is not the same as someone attracted to a 2 year old.

But for the purposes of the law and morality, we’ve agreed that people under the age of 16-18 can’t legally consent to sexual activity.

Absolutely. It’s very illegal, unless you are married or you are also under 18 - ymmv by state and ianal.

And the extent this perv did it, I have no problem calling him a pervert. I mean it’s not like he picked up a 17yo in a bar that claimed to be 19. He had wild sex parties with many participants.

Did you read post #5?

Regards,
Shodan

They’ll immediately claim it’s an attempted coup by deep state officials who are loyal to Comey, Clinton, and Obama. And he’ll instruct Bill Barr to take care of this problem. I also suspect that there will be more of a push by Barr to obtain and find ways to centralize streams of classified information that can be weaponized against his rivals. Who’s going to stop him at this point?

Just remember that until then, you are obligated to read and comment in all of them. Sorry, but that’s the rule.

DrDeth, remember, this is a guy who rejected one girl because her breasts had developed. So, yes, he really is looking for pre-pubescent, and pedophile really is the right word for him.

Saw a really great thread on Twitter taking the known facts about Jeffrey Epstein and following the money.

The gist is that he is a pimp for underage girls which he used to produce blackmail material and his investment business was way of getting huge payoffs without attracting the attention of the IRS.

If Epstein information and testimony directly implicates Trump, what happens?

Absolutely nothing.

• Trump will declare “fake news! Witchhunt!”
  • Fox News will back him up and scream about Clinton/Obama
  • Trump minions will either hear nothing of it, or just believe Trump
  • Republican politicians will tut-tut at the best, or ignore it, or back up Trump
  • Democrat politicians will tut-tut, make noises, form a committee and ultimately do nothing.

As I said in a thread last month:

Short of being caught on video handing Putin $100 billion in cash along with the nuclear launch codes, while simultaneously sucking the man’s dick and signing a notarized affidavit stating he knew all along evangelical Christians were idiots who would fall for his bullshit, no scandal is going to bring him down.

For those who say absolutely nothing I will point out that Roy Moore lost bright red Alabama to a Democrat when tied to similar allegations. I don’t think that the Republicans would have the stomach to impeach him unless there was irrefutable evidence, but I think even just compelling evidence would torpedo his 2020 election chances.