If "Paki" is acceptable to use then what other slurs are? Nigger? Spic? Homo? Jap?

I don’t have a problem with the tactic. I told you pages ago that I understood what you were saying and I knew before you started this thread that “Paki” can be a racist insult. In fact that’s part of the problem: my objection is to how often you are resorting to posting lists of racial slurs. Here you’ve just recited your litany of racist words again with no purpose that I can see, since you’ve used this analogy a dozen times already and almost everybody in the thread already understood it. Surely posting it again isn’t convincing anyone who doesn’t agree with you. You’ve now posted far more racial slurs than any actual racist would ever be allowed to do here. I’ll just politely but firmly suggest you quit now, having achieved your point many posts ago.

I already did this. Posts #23 and #29 are mod notes. They were directed to everyone in the thread and were intended to move the discussion away from the potential racial slur and back to the actual thread topic. Of course by then, you’d already posted more racial slurs than truthSeeker2:

(edited)

(Partial quote.)
And, of course, this one in response to tomndebb’s mod note (partial quote):

I haven’t moderated you for using any of these terms and I’m not accusing you of actual prejudice, but you made your point a long time ago and it’s become excessive and distasteful.