If you have ever been kicked out of any place, where were you?

I worked on the Jerry Springer show, and the audience was usually MUCH more despicable than the meth heads and hookers we had on as guests. I hated the audience.

As to being kicked out of someplace…

When I was working on Springer, it was my duty to take certain guests out the night before the show and show them a good time. A group of folks wanted to go to a fancy strip club, so we went. And we were promptly kicked out after one of the gentlemen in my group refused to pay for a lap dance, because in his words, “That dance weren’t worth no 20 bucks!”

I was told in no uncertain terms by the local police that if I ever came back to French Lick, Indiana it would be unpleasant.

^^^ So there really is a city in that state named French Lick. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

What was so bad about that? :confused: :confused: :confused:

God bless you two always!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Holly

P.S. I am guessing that you were asking for something that they did not even have in the first place. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

In early 1980, I traveled on business to Columbus, Ohio. After working a long day one of my co-workers and I did some bar hopping on High Street adjacent to the Ohio State campus. After visiting more bars than I can remember, we were standing in a line just inside the door of a bar, waiting to get past the door guy, when a couple of bouncers walked up to me, picked me up, and tossed me on to the sidewalk. I have no idea to this day what I said to whom, although I’m sure it was charming enough to merit my ejection.

And the fun continued: my drunk friend and I discovered that we had no recollection of where we had parked my rental car. I had the key, so I knew it was a Toyota, but I didn’t know what model it was or even the color. This was before the days of electronic openers and panic buttons. We spent an hour or so wandering the streets trying my key on Toyotas until we found the car. I then drove him back to his car and we both drove home. I often find myself amazed that I have lived to be 59 years old.

^^^ To me that is just another reason why it doesn’t pay to tie one on.

God bless you always!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Holly

P.S. Then again maybe its a good thing when people can’t find the car that got them to where they are. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Yup there really is a French Lick Indiana. I’ve been there several times. Never got kicked out of it tho. :wink:

I can’t think of anywhere I have been kicked out. I’m basically a boring person…

I went to a restaurant at a little after 6 and were told we could have a table but there was a reservation on it for 8 pm and would that be okay. That seemed like plenty of time so we said yes. We sat and ordered appetizers etc. We had just begun with our meals when a person came over (found out later it was the owner) and said that we were being rude because we agreed to vacate the table at 7 and it was after 7 and someone was waiting for that table. We said, no we were told 8. We would have never agreed to take the table knowing we had less than an hour (we are sure we didn’t miss hear or anything because we had a whole discussion about it with the Hostess before sitting down).

The owner rolled her eyes at us and said “Fine” and basically hovered over us while we asked for the check for our half eaten meals and left. We were’t technically asked to leave but we may as well have.

^^^ Did you tell the owner who it was that told you 8 PM and not 7?

You are not boring. You are a person who is blessed enough to never be in such a position. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

God bless you two always!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Holly

A CircleK convenience store clerk once asked me to leave the store just because I sympathized with him for being easily confused. That’s the only time I’ve ever been kicked out of somewhere.

No god blessings necessary.

I can’t remember being kicked out of anywhere as an adult.

When I was a teen, I went into a drug store with actual intent to buy something. I ran into a couple of friends there. One of them was pretty drunk, and goofing off quite a bit. We kept trying to ditch him, and he kept finding us. Store security was not amused. We all had to go.

I once got kicked out of a bowling alley for bowling two balls at the same time.

I got kicked out of an investment advisor’s office for getting angry and yelling. It wasn’t my finest hour. He was being an uncooperative, unhelpful jackhole, but that’s no excuse.

A bunch of us went to a club and three of them hid a beer each in their purses. Shortnecked. Guess what the club only sells?

We lasted about 5 minutes. A waitress plucked up the still-full bottles without a word, showed them to the bartender, and a nice man asked us to leave.

And we were drinking age, my friends were just being cheap-os (I didn’t participate in the shenanigans but had to leave with them.) They also liked to get some liquor in the blood and haul ass to the bar before the alcohol kicked in, just to cut down on bar costs.

And yes, one of them got a DUI eventually.

Of course that is not how the game is supposed to be played, but what did they think is so bad about that?

God bless you always!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Holly

He threw himself down the alley.

When the first ball hits the pins, the sweeper bar comes down. If a second ball is still travelling at the time, it can cause damage, get the system stuck, or bounce back, leaving a ball lying on the lane.

Praise Satan! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

TimeWinder

I have been ejected from a certain gentlemen’s establishment in Dallas called “The Clubhouse”.

Long story short, I was part of a bachelor party where the groom got out of control drunk and literally climbed on stage with a $20 bill in his teeth (from my wallet, mind you) and proceeded to slap one of the dancers on the ass.

Needless to say, the bouncers didn’t take kindly to that, and ran all of us out the door tout suite.

I went to a bar as part of a bachelor party, maybe 12-14 of us. We were there a very short time when a bouncer came up to a few of us that were off by ourselves and told us we were leaving. Turned out another member or members of our party were involved in an altercation with some other people and we all had to leave.
That’s the only time I remember.

This one time I went to eat and visit friends at a restaurant that I had worked at about a year before. A good friend of mine, who bears such a resemblance to me that people have asked us if we are twin sisters, had also worked there at around the same period. She had quit in an extremely dramatic and antagonistic way (wrote some kind of letter threatening legal action against the restaurant, etc).

Anyway, the owner of the place, a crotchety asshole, came in right when I had started eating. He mistook me for my friend and tried to throw me out, and I argued with him and refused to go. So he called the cops on me. They were pretty confused when they showed up, but they told me that he did have the right to kick me out, since he was the owner. I went peacefully because I had finished my dinner by then :smiley: and I didn’t pay my bill!

I got kicked off of a message board for being relentlessly Christian and signing off each post with multiple smilies. I deserved it.