If you want me to vote for your guy, don't drive like an moron.

Maybe they’re false flag operations; putting the other guy’s bumper sticker on your car, then driving in such a manner to annoy everyone around you.

This is why I don’t have an Obama sticker on my car. I don’t mind being a [del]target[/del] advertisement, and my car’s old enough that I don’t have to worry about ruining the paint or resale value.

But I don’t drive very well, and I know there ARE people out there who would see my sticker and have their perceptions reinforced.
Of course, I would like to believe that a bumper sticker wouldn’t cause anyone to affect their choice, but I live in reality.

Being an Ohio native myself, I believe Ohio doesn’t have a “passing lane.” It’s just the fast lane. At least, that’s the way I was taught to drive. That’s what confused me when I started reading the regular rants regarding “driving in the passing lane” from people from other states. In Ohio, it’s perfectly legitimate to drive in the fast lane even when you’re not passing another car. Have things changed?

Regardless of whether it’s legal or not, it’s still jerkish behavior. Just because you can do something doesn’t always mean you should. The fact that the majority of people (myself included) are courteous enough to get the fuck out of the faster driver’s way is evidence that it’s a matter of common decency. If you lack common decency, you’re an asshole. And unlike half of my OP, that’s not a fake argument.

Drivin’ like a moron. That’s a paddlin’

It’s only fair for you to also tally the number of non-bumper-stickered drivers who piss you off. That way, if people not having an opinion are the least-pisser-offers, you can just abstain from voting.