I'm George W. Bush, and I support this toothpaste

John Birchers? (Fluoride is a commie plot!)

So obviously, Pepsi is the preferred soft drink of poor, black Jews.

Not quite. At least not for this Republican. I don’t go out of my way (how is it out of the way if it just means grabbing something sitting two feet or less away?) but I do avoid “environmentally friendly” products if by such you mean “recycled” products, especially those made of some form of paper.

Not so much because of some fear of catching liberal, but because every recycled paper product I’ve ever used has been utter crap compared to the non recycled equivalent. Toilet paper, napkins, paper plates, paper towels, loose leaf writing paper; crap, crap, crap, crap, crap.

Not to mention trees aren’t exactly scarce to begin with.

As for organic, I could care less. I wouldn’t avoid it, but I wouldn’t seek it out either. If I spot something I decide to buy a little “organic” label isn’t going to drive me away, but I’m certainly not losing any sleep if it’s not there.

And while we’re speaking of people avoiding things for lame reasons… what about people avoiding foods because they’ve been irradiated. HELLO, THEY ARE NOT RADIOACTIVE AND WILL NOT MAKE YOU TURN INTO A MUTANT IF YOU EAT THEM!!!

Sorry if I got carried away there, but someone avoiding food because it’s been irradiated is at least as ludicrous for a lefty to do as it would be for a righty to avoid organic.

That’s an interesting alignment. One of the most popular Coca-Cola myths is that a Coca-Cola douche is spermicidal. It’s never Pepsi-Cola. Maybe it’s because wild, immoral Democrats coaxed young innocents into contraception. Oh, yeah, babe. Fizz for me! :rolleyes:

You forgot Republican! Poor, black, Republican Jews pefer Pepsi over Coke nationwide!