I'm sofa king stupid

So Cowgod??
How’d we do?? Even come close to finishing??

-Frankie
Lack of charisma can be fatal

Well, before I answer Frankie’s question… I must address something… particularly my reaction to Sly’s response. I was hoping to get a nice happy “You’ll do better, blah blah, I did worse” thing (much like the rest of the responses), but when Sly gave me another reason to fell like shit I blew it. Sorry Sly, I don’t see any shrinks nor do I plan on it… just the effects of too much work crammed into too little time overloaded. I’m still not gonna apologize for what I said though.

Today, being Wednesday, is my longest day out of the school week. I start at 8 and end at 3. One hour of English first… a breeze. An hour of Chemistry second, boring as usual but rather confusing as well. Calculus comes next,another hour long period, then Physics lab. It just so happened that I saw my lab partner in Chem and “compared answers” with his lab report. After comparing ansers all during calc I turned my lab report in, only to find out that it had to be a page long, unlike the 8 page novel I had just finished writing. All that fuss for jack squat. I BS’d my physics hw, much like everyone else in my lab. I feel better now, at least after some rest and some food.

So to everyone here who gave me some encouragement, thanks. It means a lot. To those who basically told me to seek mental help… well, I wish you could see what hoof I’m holding up.

“People must think it must be fun to be a super genuis,
But they don’t realize how hard it is
to put up with all the idiots in the world.”
– Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
/

Cowgod-
Trust me. No one will care in a few years. Aw hell no one will care in a few months!

-Frankie
Lack of charisma can be fatal

In fact, if it makes you feel any better, I don’t care now.

Kidding.

I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for you meddling kids!

Aww shucks, CowGod, I don’t 'spect you to apologize.

humor
3c: something that is or is designed to be comical or amusing

Get it?

it was supposed to be funny?

All right, with that said, 'nuff bickering about who said what and who pissed off who… I hate little bitch fights like this.

no hard feelings?

Moving on…

“People must think it must be fun to be a super genuis,
But they don’t realize how hard it is
to put up with all the idiots in the world.”
– Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
/