Imposing Morality

Moral rules” as opposed to what? What distinguishes which of the rules are moral ones?

How do you define “harm”? How do you decide where the line is drawn between harm and annoyance? Can I spraypaint racial slurs (or Family Circus cartoons, for that matter) on the side of your house, and say I haven’t harmed you, just annoyed you? Can I sit in my car in front of your house at 3:00 am (or even 3:00 pm) with my car stereo playing your least favorite music at full volume? Can I reach out and cop a feel of a woman as I pass by her in the grocery store? That’s not harmful; it’s just annoying.

And what about actions which don’t harm any specific individuals but are bad for society in general? What if I pollute the earth in a way that nobody would notice right away but that would mess up the planet for future generations? What if I refuse to pay my taxes—whom am I harming?

What is the difference between these two statements:
All of the children present are not wearing hats.

Not all of the children present are wearing hats.

Name one prominent modern-day Christian who promotes ideas 4 & 6, or indeed any of them after 1, who has a substantial following in society. Even Fred Phelps doesn’t go that far.