Incredibles questions (Warning: SPOILERS)

I don’t really either, except a little skin tone - and subtle. I seem to remember a very pale Northern European skin tone and a tawnier Polyanisian Isle tone. But even just a bottle of hair dye…when was the last time you ever saw a movie character change her hair color or style in a movie unless it was plot driven?

It’s probably just differences in lighting.

Only one question: What does Bomb Voyage say to Buddy? He starts out with “Monsieur Incredible!”, and then I can’t follow a word. What does he say?!

::dying to know::

Wasn’t that all subtitled?

In Chinese!! I’m posting from Singapore.

This is possibly the worst use of the spoiler function I’ve ever seen. Haven’t seen the movie yet, and while I know it’s not Shakespeare, I would have liked to see it without knowing that.

Sorry for the hijack.

He says something about Buddy’s outfit being ridiculous.

(My husband and I saw Men in Black in Korea. It had Korean subtitles down the side, but none of the English subtitles. It wasn’t until we saw it later on video that we got to find out what the guys in the diner were saying.)

I got a question.

So far, every Pixar movie has included two objects:

The Ball (A red, blue and yellow thing with a star first seen in their very first piece, Luxo, Jr.. The lamp hops on it until it deflates.)

The Pizza Truck (A beat-up yellow Toyota pickup first seen in Toy Story.)

I didn’t spot 'em in The Incredibles (Okay, okay, I was remembering to only intermittently). Did any one succeed?

DD

Was it in Monsters Inc.?

It was outside the trailer Randall wound up banished to. (“Hey, Ma! Another 'gator’s gotten into the house!”)

DD

The ball–street scene, early in Mr. Incredible’s career. Kids playing. Bouncing & kicking a ball. Yes?

I haven’t spotted the Pizza Planet truck in The Incredibles yet, but I’ve been told it is there.

It’d have to be a retro version, or it’d look awfully out of place. I didn’t see it.