Is Fox and Friends really as dim-witted as Jon Stewart makes it out to be?

Why did Gretchen Carlson have to Google the word “ignoramus”? It would have been easier to just look in a mirror.

Gretchen Carlson is apparently a former Miss America, but I don’t know how. I don’t see her as attractive at all. She’s dumpy and has no neck, stumpy legs, blocky face, no figure. She’s just got nothing going on. She’s not hideous. but she’s completely average looking. The empty head doesn’t make her any more attractive either. Maybe she was hot when she was young.

Jon Stewart, in addition to frequently exposing how stupid they act, once did a segment exposing how they often pretend to not know things they clearly do in order to appear as stupid as their viewers. It was mostly about Gretchen Carlson. I can’t remember if it was particularly good or insightful or just funny. The only part I remember was them exposing her extensive academic background and implying she probably knew the meaning of the words she pretended to look up (Like ignoramus).

I think the “Carlson” kind of gives it away. Is she any relation to ol’ Arne?

Gretchen: ‘I had to Google the word. It means ignorant lawyers’

::: /Seinfeld’s Kenny Bania reference :::

“That’s gold, Jerry! GOLD!”

::: Seinfeld’s Kenny Bania reference/ :::

Heh. Stephen Colbert always refers to him as “brown-haired guy who’s not Steve Doocey,” which is pretty accurate.

I don’t know where you live, but if you run for office I’ll donate to your campaign.

Carlson / Peterson / Nelson / Anderson are like Smith / Doe / Jones everywhere else.

Yep. My favorite conservative friends are willing to listen and consider the facts and realize you have to look at more than once source to get a fuller view of anny issue.

I find that to be excellent, and have started referring to him as “the brown haired guy.” I also refer to Steve as Douchey.

I believe I once labeled them here in another therad as:

Steve “The Mince” Doocey
Gretchen “Hey, You Can Almost See My Twat” Carlson
Brian “I’m Just Happy To Be Here” Kilmeade.

Brian “I’m Just Happy To Be Here” Kilmeade. Ha!

To be fair, she used to be hot.

Hasn’t aged well.

Wow. :eek:

Funny thing is I saw the OP, and figured ‘F&F probably isn’t quite that dumb - I love the Daily Show, but I’m sure it also takes things out of context’.

And then I read the comments here and realized that maybe Jon Stewart is more on target than I thought.

In case you’re serious, that’s not her.

And to complete this, for those interested, it’s apparently somebody named Tara Conner.

I thought the Terminators got her…

No she managed to elude them in both movies.

It’s just her face, but here she is as Miss America.

eta: oh my god, wikipedia says that as a child, she was babysat by Michele Bachmann. That explains a lot.