Is marijuana harmful?

Luckily, the loss of the ability to paragraph is limited to certain individuals.

Here’s my idea - let’s get Big Tobacco companies interested in legalization. They must be looking for new opportunities now that tobacco is on its way out.

And what to do with all those tobacco growers, tobacco buyers and tobacco factory workers who will be put out of a job? They go to work growing and processing hemp! Those factories are designed to roll something, and I’m sure the gov’t would give the tobacco companies a nice tax break in order to retool.

I think it could work. Now if we could work out a way to get the Oil companies involved - we’d have it made.

ASSEYMAYO FOR PRESIDENT!!! :slight_smile:
Peace,
mangeorge

If you are in the need of a Euchre partner, don’t ask a frequent flyer. I nearly throttled my brother-in-law one Christmas during a family game when he asked for the 300th time, “Hey, what’s trump?” AAAAAAH!

On a side note, Jim fell down the stairs recently after he got out of bed in the middle of the night and turned the wrong way in the hall. Bathroom on left, stairs on right. Thump, thump, thump, thump. You get the picture. BTW, the master bath adjoins his bedroom. The last house he’s lived in where you had to use the hall to get to a bathroom was 18 years ago.