Is there an official unit for “seconds per second”?

That must have been Buckazai Banaroo.

Consider this as PERCEIVED (in your head) time per ELAPSED (real-life) time. Thus my so-called consciousness may proceed at a rate of so-many (perceived) hours per oh-so-many (real) seconds, or vice versa. It’s a psycho thing.

Things like ratios are unit-less. E.g. a 1/30th (or 1:30) scale model denotes just a ratio. With “scale” itself being usable to make it clearer that the number is a ratio.

To my mind problematic, as it suggests waves, the behavior of which in his thought and basically everyone’s (hence, “A Herz”) implies a temporal understanding up-ended so far as to tell the SR joke of OP.

“We’re all moving at the speed of light”–Chronos

Fucking cool statement. T-shirts. Self-actualization.

In the noble spirit of the California Society for the Prevention of Earthquakes, I propose a Global Network for the Manipulation of Time. This grand Network will define time-per-time units:

Spliffs (SPS) = seconds per second
Mims (MPM) = minutes per minute
Humps (HPH) = hours per hour
Dads (DPD) = days per day
Wows (WPW) = weeks per week
Mooms (MOM) = months of months
Yahoos (YOY) = years of years

And so on with Eons, Epochs, Periods, Cycles, whatever. Once named, each factor can be diddled. It’s fate.

Then there’s discomfort. “My agony, it comes in spurts / I measure my pain in mega-hurts.” Pain always seems to last much longer than pleasure. Is that a universal law?