Is this against the law?

Hmmm… To Pit, or not Pit. That is the question.

FWIW, I vote ‘Flame on’!

(Apologies to the ‘Bard’)

Where do you live? Houston’s noise ordinance sounds like your friends idiocy might break the law.

But some angry Texan with a gun might get to him before HPD…

Your coworker is Bubb Rubb?

ETA: Whoo Whoo!

I hope your friend’s next job is the graveyard shift (11 p.m. - 7 a.m. last time I did it). I also hope he gets a raging case of long-term insomnia. Also, if he thinks people “should” be up on his own personal schedule, then I think he “should” get a few swift kicks to the teeth.

Do you really, honestly, truly NOT see what’s wrong with his behavior, even setting aside the potential illegality of it? There are plenty of reasons not to do something even if it’s not technically illegal.

I’m from KC. Yeah, my friend is being an idiot, I hope he stops this. Sorry, if I find this funny, though.

Lub, I’m glad someone got that reference :wink:

Come join in on the pile-up in the pit thread for Diamonds02.

I started the flame, but we need more fuel.

God damn it, I was going to say the same thing.

Bubb Rubb, including his commentary on breakfast.

We don’t all work day shift. Your friend is an inconsiderate dolt.

I think driving while unable to stay awake and you have to honk your horn to do so is not such a hot idea and maybe be illegal too.

So’s DUI.

You’re doing this while delivering something? And you think that’s going to keep you anonymous?

Uh.

Well, you go right along thinking that, you smarty.

As has been mentioned,there is a pit thread, which is where these type comments belong. Don’t insult people here; there are plenty of other ways of getting your point across.

There’s this thing called “caffeine”. It’s even legal. You and your friend might have heard of it.

That’s how some of us handle being sleepy in the morning but having to drive.

Sure Anne YOU think this thread should wake up but it worked hard all last year and deserves it’s sleep!

I need some more caffeine.

Everything you’re ever going to be, you’re currently in the process of ‘becoming’.

And what you’re training yourself to be is jerkish, to put it mildly. The muscle you exercise is the one that grows stronger.

Saying, ‘well, he hasn’t actually fallen asleep yet, that I know of’, is pretty poor reasoning, for an adult, when addressing the, ‘he could kill someone,’ facts. You can see that much, right?

I’m a big fan of the laws of karma, so I can just view you both as sad, sad creatures. You were gifted enough intellect to see how jerkish this is, how dangerous, yet you choose to get a giggle and ignore the rest.

Yeah, the life lessons you and your friend are begging, to have rain down on you, are pretty harsh, but, hey, y’know, keep on doin’ what you’re doin’ I’m sure it will all work out somehow.

Tell us, you gonna find it amusing, have a laugh, when he kills someone with his car? Can we count on you to ‘find the humour’, when you could have seen this coming a mile away?

We had this clown of a tradesman who would drive to work at 5 am every morning with his dogs in his truck barking their heads off. I guess he found it funny as hell.

He was an arsehole.

God, yes. There is some moron who drives by my house frequently, honking at his friends who live across the street. I find this very annoying and this is in the afternoon when I’m wide awake. I was under the impression that car horns are to be used only in emergency situations. Using it to salute your friends is not an emergency situation. It can also be dangerous as it’s the equivalent of sneaking up behind someone and screaming “Boo!!!” I’ve just about jumped out of my chair many times so I can imagine how someone with a heart condition feels about it… :mad: