Is V-8 Enough?

Yes. Fresh does not equal raw. Fresh equals not dipped in breading and fried.

I agree, while my cardiologist determined that I can hork down as much salt as I like and it doesn’t do anything towards my hypertension [we did everything from ultra low sodium to go nuts with the salt over 6 months and determined salt really wasn’t a contributor to the BP issue] I don’t like most convenience foods for the high fat or high sodium content [allergens aside]

I like well crafted foods, juicing to me is absurd - unless you have some condition where you need absolutely minimal fiber, just eat the whole fruit or vegetable. You don’t have to eat them raw, grilled fruit is excellent - the maillard carmelization boosts the flavor nicely [and adding just plain herbs or spices can enhance flavor as well - a tiny amount of cinnamon on grilled apple slices is nivce]

Juicing concentrates nutrients making them easier to consume. I juiced a lot of vegetables when I was struggling with cancer. I was pretty nauseated and couldn’t eat vegetables, but a glass of veggie juice was palatable and extremely nutritious. Juicing fruit concentrates the sugar which is absorbed quickly due to the lack of fiber, but with the right vegetables, juice can be pretty low carb.

Cooking the vegetables first would also improve their digestibility.

The OP might want to discuss this with a registered dietitian.

The OP may also be concerned about V-8’s sodium content, even the low-sodium version.

I need extra sodium, but I don’t get it from V-8 because I don’t like the stuff.

I did-and I know next to nothing about car engines. Just a curious Grandma.wondering if I had owned a V8.

Don’t get a Jaguar V-12! You’ll definitely regret it.

I would go with the full Clamato.

Not to be an ass, but radial engines have to have rows of odd numbered cylinders. Single rows of 3, 5, 7, or 9 cylinders, or two rows with 10, 14, or 18. The largest radial engine had 4 row of 7 cylinders or 28 cylinders. A 24 cylinder radial engine is not possible.

Just for grins Google radial powered motorcycles. Its been done many times.

As for the OP, I also thought which V8? A big block or a small block? Ford, Chevy, Dodge, or AMC?

I also though why not a V6 or a V12? What are you going to use it for?

Ignorance fought, thank you very much.
I did search as instructed: :grinning:

That was exactly what I was expecting too. :rofl: