It's been 77 days since I've worn pants

To be fair, I wasn’t a very good drag queen. I didn’t shave below my face.

I haven’t worn socks that weren’t white for, gosh I don’t know, at least 8 or 9 years. I always wear jeans and tennis shoes, or jeans and flip-flops so its not like anyone ever sees my socks anyway. Plus white socks go with everything.

I haven’t worn shorts outside the house for probably about two years now. I’m a jeans kinda gal. Plus no matter how hot it is outside, the second I step foot in a building it will inevitably have the air conditioning set on 65 and I will be freezing within moments. So jeans kinda help me out there.

I haven’t worn pantyhose in about ten years. I remember wearing them to my third to last job interview and that was it. Never again.

I used to wear high heels all the time but those days are over, too. I own one pair now, that still sit in the box, and have worn them exactly once.

God, I love getting old.

I haven’t worn shorts since summer 2002. I don’t like the way they “shrink” when I sit. And there’s no compromise on inseam–either you have to get the nonexistant inseam, making it look like you’re wearing denim briefs, or else the inseam that extends all the way to your knees. Neither is very becoming on me. They also seem to wedgify themselves more often than regular pants. Yes, my legs are very pale.

I haven’t worn high heels since 1999.

I work out all the time. I dont use anything at all when running. Don’t get me wrong, the boys are pretty good sized but they seem to behave when I need them to. I do chafe a lot more though.

Well, quite. What they don’t realise is that a man in a kilt, is well, a man in a kilt. However, a man with a Scottish accent - rrroorrw! Sexiest accent in the world. :smiley:

I agree about the accent, Angua. A Scottish accent makes a man instantly twice as sexy.

Especially when he’s whispering sweet nothings into your ear. :smiley:

Damn! Where’s that Scottish accent when I need it?

I left it around here somewhere …

You don’t happen to live in/around Albany, NY do you? Or is there just more than one Bucca di Beppo in the world?

I haven’t worn a yarmulke since 1994.

I haven’t worn a cassock and surplice since 1986.

I haven’t worn a rubber since 1997.

I was just talking to a colleague in the UK - I haven’t met him, but I love him passionately for his accent alone.

Susan

If you’re talking about the Italian restaurant, there’s one in Sacramento, California :wink:

Bell Biv Devoe called. They want their shorts back.

It’s a chain, actually. I’m referring to the one in San Francisco where some of us Dopefiends are meeting this weekend.

Funny, I live in in Sacramento, but I’ve only been to the Bucca’s in Kansas City and Minneapolis. Our Bucca here in Sac used to be a bank.

Of all the weekends… I’ll be down in Hollister assembling a Renaissance Faire. (Ya know, the picture of a Faire on the box looks nothing like the pieces in the box. Ages 5-9, my butt!)

Oh well. As you leave, look across Howard to the Rubik’s Cube of a building with no second floor windows and wave at my desk. :smiley:

To Buca di Beppo, or to the Highland Games?

Also Redondo Beach, CA. (Near L.A.).