Joan Rivers has gotten bitter

Y’know, I thought that too, but then I saw a clip of Meat Loaf getting ready to pull Gary Busey’s endocrine system out of his body*, and I fear I might get sucked in again…

a threat Busey actually made to somebody. Meat Loaf just bellows that he’s going to beat the shit out him, which I’d love to see!

Well, that’s easy.

Apparently! I was skeptical about how she could afford it – she’s been off my radar for a long time. So I went to IMdB – the woman’s been working her ass off for years. Books, writing for others, producing, TV, some movies, the jewelry line – that’s a lot of paychecks. Not all big paychecks, but steady paychecks.

I haven’t seen Celebrity Apprentice but I’m watching the new season. It features Nene Leakes (Real Housewives of Atlanta), one of the biggest famewhores ever, a woman who was a fan favorite in the first season but who since has been burning bridges like Attila, going up against Whitney Houston (or is it Cicely Tyson – I dunno, somebody old), Latoya Jackson, and Star Jones. It should be delicious.

It appears to be the first 60 seconds of this video clip.

Thank you!

I’d like to have the bankroll she’s forked over to her plastic surgeon.

At one time, she was the hottest comedian around. she was very funny. That was when the Carson Show was around. Her appearances brought in viewers. She was on top of the list. Her falling out with Carson brought her down and made her bitter and nasty. But I think she still is funny.
. She uses the plastic surgeries quite a bit in her standup.
But this endless whining about her looks does not allow you to claim she is nasty. That is because you are being nasty. She is old and spent a lot of money to keep her stage act going.