Jonathan Chait is an idiot (Bush exercises too much)

In my fantasies.

So does Jessica Alba, this one chick who works at the liquor store down the road, and most of the US swim team.

No, the girls’ team, ya perv.

Regards,
Shodan

You have much in common with the President of the United States, Shodan.

Well, we both exercise a lot. We are both married to hot babes. But only one of us is Supreme Leader of the Free World, Guardian of Democracy and Chosen by God for Universal Domination.

The other lives in Washington DC.

Regards,
Shodan

Re-elect Taft!

The idiocy spreads.

DNC Press Release: Bush Should Stop Playing Games with Physical Fitness

Linking political criticism to Bush’s physical condition seems bad form to me. But that’s Howard Dean’s DNC for you.

But, But, Bush’s recent physical prooooves he’s a lightweight. He lost EIGHT POUNDS!

::Wanders off, blubbering into the darkness that has no end::

Man, what a pathetic press release.

I’ll be honest, I hate Bush. Well, “hate” may be a bit over the top, but “strongly dislike” is pretty accurate. I think he’s majorly fucking up our country.

But good for him for exercising! Most people (even those with demanding jobs) can find the time to exercise if they really want to. Hell, my parents have full time jobs as attorneys, volunteer regularly, and still find time to go for a run every day. It’s called getting up early.

So yeah, that journalist is an idiot. And unfortunately he’s making those who criticize Bush for legitimate reasons (like the aforementioned fucking up of our country) look bad by association.