[QUOTE=teela brown]
CNN says now that in his call to his wife, he says he molested minors 20 years ago, and gave this as his reason for his actions. I don’t get it. Where’s the revenge?
[/QUOTE]
I just commented on this in the pit thread so I could use bad words. Supposedly he still had a desire to molest young girls. I suppose he reasoned that it was their fault for enticing him? I think this guy just wanted to kill and he was so messed up that he searched for any excuse he could think of to justify it in his head. He was also angry at god for the death of a premature daughter so apparently that makes it okay for him to take away other people’s children? What’s scary is that people can be this messed up in the head and no one ever notices anything before they snap?
If anyone else has these thoughts just take yourself out and go argue with god about it and leave the rest of humanity alone.