Last Meal?

Oh my… I guess it would have to be a salad to start, then fried shrimp, rice, steamed artichoke, some Chinese food (probably twice-cooked pork or BBQ pork fried rice), a good steak, and cheesecake for dessert.

Obviously I also am not worried about the diet or cholesterol in my last moments!

I just checked out the Texas link-for-morbid-people, and my God! Some of these are worthy of dopers!

David, Juan, Jessy, Spenser, Jose- how much food can you eat? Did they not feed these guys the last week?

Cornelius- did you think eating healthy would extend your life? Eat a burger for God’s sake.

Odell & Carlos need to lighten up- requesting Justice, Equality, World Peace, Temperance & Mercy? Wrong again, apparently.

Jonathan wanted the Eucharist? Didn’t anybody tell him he could get that anyway?

Robert wanted to donate his last meal to a homeless person. Want to bet on whether or not they did it?

And Genaro- mom made him eat that burger. You never know when you might get hungry, son…

I can understand booze & cigarettes being off limits, I guess. But bubble gum? Afraid I’ll choke before you get your shot (so to speak) at me? When do they cut off your cigarettes?

Too funny, much more entertaining than work today…

I love this guy…

Geez… Going out in style.

Mine would be a simple request…

Fugu Livers…:slight_smile:

I think Narile’s got the right idea. Wish I’d thought of that one myself.

Before I saw his post, though, I was thinking I’d order a big pile o’ raw oysters and Caesar salad made the traditional way. And raw cookie dough for dessert. Umm, salmonella…

BTW, did anybody else find that link terribly depressing? Especially the guy whose mom made him eat the hamburger…

The warden said to shut up and eat your cheeseburger.

Hey, if they’re not gonna let us have cigs or beer or nekkid ladies on the halfshell, what makes you think they’d give you something that’s REALLY gonna take away their fun?

>>The Governor ain’t calling.

Of course, he’s busy on the campaign trail.

>> Re-trial has been denied.

The judicial sytem is a sham set up to oppress the poor.

>> Nobody’s crusading for your release.

Now I know the meaning of “fair weather friends”

>>What do you want for your last meal?

Tombstone pizza. what else?

Mcdonalds hamburgers. Burger king chicken tenders and french fries. Papa Johns cheese pizza. A bag of popcorn. Gummy worms. Ben and Jerry’s cherry Garcia ice cream with hot fudge. And to wash it all down an ice cold Coke. Yummy.

(Mind you I woujld never eat that unless I was going to die the next day anyway. it would probably get me sick)

I’d finally try haggis. Got nothing to lose.

I would like a whoooole lotta mashed potatoes. Like, 20 pounds worth.

And potroast! Chocolate potroast! With green gravy! And green jell-o and spam!

Candied-yams… NO SHUT UP!!! Candied-yams. Thats it. Candied-Yams.

Vegemite. And I’d throw it at the warden.

A friend of mine at work came up with a nice twist…only works if your last meal must be given…

Point at warden You.

(This is also known as the Hannibal Lecter Lunch.)

a yummy starch fest:

a huge piece of chicken fried steak
tons of mashed potatoes
cream gravy
buttery, salty corn
many fluffy biscuits
root beer in a frozen mug

as you can tell, I have an affinity for carbohydrates!!

If I was going to die as a good non-drinking vegetarian:

Vegetable egg foo yung, vegetable fried rice, extra gravy,
egg drop soup, vegetable pizza, one scoop of every flavor of Ben&Jerry’s you can find covered with real whipped cream, and a pot of coffee with half & half and sweet & low.

HOWEVER, it would probably be a pound of fried bacon, a pound of chicken-fried steak, extra gravy, french fries, one scoop of every flavor of Ben&Jerry’s you can find covered with real whipped cream, and a bottle of Cold Duck.

Mac-n-Cheese, pint of Guinness, pint of Ben and Jerry’s Super NY Chunk. And of course for my musical selection it would have to be Iron Maiden’s Hallowed By Thy Name

and I read that list man some guys went all out!

A bottle of wine. A vintage year of, say…2050.