Life's frames per second

lets simplify this.
you have cognitive vision, there are no frames per seconds, per say. but you do in a frams. huh?

ok, a good example is looking at the waves rushing in on you feet at the beach.
you see the water move over your feet. but it is a bit of a blur. because we constantly take in pictures constantly, explains the blurry images. so it is estimated in some photography books that the equevelent is 1/60 sec. BUT our fps is over 90 fps. best explaind as an overlaping of images.

but our minds percive the nerve impulsed and interpolates them and can manuplate the signals. ex: adrline rushes give the sensation of slowed down time. and so on.

my wag is that current “live” perception of sight is diffrent than the memory of that imagine becuse whe can’t take in every aspect, so our brain cleans the image up.

No, it’s not impossible. Even though the Sun is a continuous source of light, there is still a strobing effect at work. As the spokes of the wheel move, their shadows are moving as well. When the shadow from one spoke moves across another, the second spoke is lit, then eclipsed, then lit again.

Stephen
Stephen’s Website
Satellite Hunting 1.1.0 visible satellite pass prediction
shareware available for download at
Satellite Hunting

mr. john, I think that people’s eye rates vary. Some people see flicker where others do not. 60fps seems a pretty well all around rate, right?

That can’t be right. I can tell right away when a monitor is set at 60 Hz. Even 75 Hz is noticeable. I’m used to 85Hz because that’s what my monitor does, but my friend is used to 100 and he can see the flicker on mine.