Lion vs Tiger

Congratulations, you’ve won the thread.

http://wildanimalelite.yuku.com/topic/549/Lion-vs-Tiger-who-would-win-in-the-Wild-and-in-Captivity

I am leaning toward lion but need more cites to be sure.

400 is enough for me. Or would you like me to post a 120 accounts of lions killing tigers in Captivity an the wild…we arnt at, who can kill the other bit…they both have for thousands of years…we are in the bit of who has killed the other more…last time I checked the tiger had only around 30 wins…while the lion 120…doing the math rounding that sum out would put it 8/10 times the lion would win…unless you can present 120 times the tiger has killed the lion to get it at 50/50…then its going to stay at 8/10 times…sorry but thats how I see it.

I too think that the Wikipedia people are part of a conspiracy to hide the truth about who would win in a fight between lions and tigers.

The Apple II, which predates the earliest IBM PC, had a word processor, Appleworks (or Applework’s, just to keep it understandable for you), available to run on it, which had a spell-checker. Spell-checkers predate PCs. Hell, there was a word processor on my father’s Commodore, back in '81, that had a spell-checker, so they were even available on extremely low-end machines before IBM even came out with the PC. I remember spell-checkers on mainframes via VT100 terminals, I remember them on CP/M machines, I remember them on virtually every machine I ever did text editing on, long before IBM ever thought of the first PC.

Your excuse is weak, at best. And it still doesn’t cover your use of apostrophe’s every time the word end’s in the letter 'S. That’s ju’st ignorance 'speaking.

Hmm? Thats funny, I pressed right click an my Pc says no apple script availiable, does that mean my Pc is outdated an maybe…just maybe it dident have all the required softwares either downloded or mistakenly erased??? Uh Huh! Myabe you should check your self before talking all high an mighty in what (My) computer the one you havent a clue WTF your talking about on, is capable of chump.

@SecretaryofEvil
I dont think its wikipedia in general, its just a few people that went to great lengths in abusing its capabilitys…ergo a awesome way to brain wash if its implemented as true…it has merits of being true…though its merely one side of the coin. But what I dident like was you’d think by now it would have been updated, but its basically impossible because its in a locked state…so others who wish to learn are getting a Bias point of view which is tended more so on a lie in the overall.

And you just emphasized my point… Thank you.

Yup your welcome…I simply pointed out, that your the biggest ignorant person on this thread. XD

Damn, you’re good at that. I feel so… beaten… by your obvious superiority to me.

Sorry, folks. I’m like my cat. I can’t resist batting around the latest cat-toy, before it’s inevitably banned…

WOW! lol (over the wow topage) XD So you insult me by calling me ignorant, by pointing something out with your ignorance, an when I reply back in the same fasion less intended of a direct post to have started the conversation…you sqwerm in a little hole of depression an wish for the world of blackest nights be lifted by begging dearly for me to be banned, because of your own ignorance? XD XD XD

Okay bud if you say so. :slight_smile:

And the rule violations just keep coming…

Bat… bat… It’s still moving… bat… bat…

lol Thats funny, I just had a Pm a few days ago, that I am not breaking any rules
( From a Mod or Admin)…an now how is it your over joyed that I’m a gonner? if I am than I’d be the most politess banned criminal to have ever walked the earth…lol…besides…please rage on…keep it coming after a 100 or so post of pure trolling…we’ll see who gets banned. :slight_smile:

All the world’s a cat-toy, and men and women merely players, who strut and fret their hour upon the stage, and then… hey, fill my fucking food dish. And change the litter-box. It’s starting to stink…

bat… bat… it’s still moving… bat… bat…

Sing on bro, Sing on :slight_smile:

Bat… bat…

Keep helping me bro…your helping me more than you know…Bat bat XD XD XD

Ummm… you mean fap fap?

Eeeewwwww.

okay sing that one then…:slight_smile: