losing pets sucks

The worst thing about losing a pet is realizing that there will never be another like it.

I think about my dog who died last January every day. He wasn’t even a year old.

Musicguy,

I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one is never easy. Pets are a part of the family. At least you had the time to hang out with CJ and say goodbye as it were.

As far as the tears go your post has me remembering my cat Moose. 8 years later and I still cry when I think of her.

Take care.

Slee

Loving a pet is like falling in love with someone who has a terminal disease. It is the huge and damnable price we pay for all the joy they bring us. And as is usually the case, the pain is commensurate with the joy.

Farewell, CJ, and take care, musicguy.

{{{{{musicguy}}}}}

You are so correct. Everyone, you are being so nice. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your support and words of comfort. They really do make this tough time just a bit easier.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart:)

It would appear that another doper, RickJay is going through similar circumstances this week. The support I received from you all helped a lot and I would ask that anyone that hasn’t seen his thread in the BBQ pit, please send some kind words as well.

Thanks

Here is a link