(Old) March forth into victory in the MMP!

Spot had to be trapped and sedated for that part!

:people_hugging:

I sure do hope this week is better. (maybe your mother will drop her phone in the toilet)

We don’t have natural gas out this way and propane delivery is not cheap. I’d rather have gas, but I’m comfortable with electric.

We stopped at Lowe’s to look at the stove we were planning to get and it seems to be acceptable. As always, it shocked me to learn that the power cord costs extra. We aren’t going to use our old one, its probably just fine but why chance it?

They also charge 150 bucks to remove our old stove and take it away. Yeah, no, we aren’t going to do that. We’ll offer the delivery guys twenty each to get the stove to the curb and then post it for free on Nextdoor. Just to be sure that it goes for scrap instead of going home to someone else’s kitchen I’m going to pitch the elements and power cord.

That would be a good idea if the stoopid breaker box wasn’t outside and around the back of the house. And up high enough that I’d have to leave a stepstool out there.

If this was going to be a long term issue, we could get a dohicky to go between the power cord and outlet to allow us to manually shut power off to the stove, but happily our new one will be delivered Wednesday.

I hope you start feeling better soon enough to enjoy some of your afternoon. Does Nelson take care of you when you are sick?

That sounds very cattish. “I’m bored, so I’m going to worry Mom!”

I’m glad you are feeling better and hope you test negative soon.

Poor kitty and poor you. I hope it is simple and easily resolved.

PM sent!

Did I miss something, I didn’t know Higgs wasn’t feeling well.

Today was the last time our housekeeper was going to be here, so I made her some cottage cheese as a going away present. She was really happy, she loves my cottage cheese. She was also happy at the green paper hubs gave her, but spent much more time praising my gift than his :slight_smile:

I wish her well in Texas. I hope her kids don’t follow her again, she deserves to be able to have some privacy.