Margot Kidder dead at 69

Here she is with James Garner in the TV series Nichols, 1971 (age 23). My God, she was gorgeous! :o

This episode of Law & Order: SVU was the first thing I thought of when I heard the news.

Best acting (and most gruesome ending) ever.

that was interesting!

RIP, Margo :frowning:

↑ ::Points up to username:: ↑

& just who do you think knows more about comic-book superheros, you or me?

I wonder if that detective is still up that phone pole waiting to see who comes to claim that sofa?

The one who knows how to properly spell Spider-Man?

Roseanne Barr tweeted “RIP, Margot Kidder” and Margot’s nephew Orion, who’s a professor at Simon Fraser University, replied, “Keep her name out of your fascist mouth.”

Wait, what? I thought she died years ago! Dammit, brain…

Well said. She really was fantastic in that role.

Rest in peace, Margot.

If he is, he’s wasting his time. It was a horrible mistake. There was no crime because there was no body.

I remember seeing her Playboy spread in the early 70s. One of the captions read something like Margot Kidder has more curves than the Santa Monica FReeway. Nice turn of phrase, that.

Margot was very good in the Amityville Horror.

I know her bipolar condition was challenging. But I always hoped she’d return to acting.

RIP Margot

Bumped.

Her death has been ruled a suicide by the county coroner: MSN

She was a big reason why the 1950s “Adventures of Superman” were so much better than the 1970s movies she was in. A nut job who smeared our troops

That’s funny, I don’t remember any troop-smearing in the 1978 movie. But there surely must have been, or you wouldn’t be bringing it up.

Must be one of those “fly backwards around the Earth to reverse time” things.

Hey Spidey, be careful; Chronos is a supervillain.

What is your problem? Go pit her then. I take you still hate Jane Fonda then also? Who else is on your list of irrational hate?

Nope, not gonna do it. Not worth it.
Well, not in Cafe Society, that is. In the Pit

How sad that her death has turned out to be suicide. She was a good actress and evidently an admirable person as well.