Matt Gaetz being investigated for sex with 17 year old girl (DOJ declines to charge 2023-02-15)

In the article:

But the situation is as rare as it is concerning — even if it’s just a matter of appearance — said Ronald E. Neumann, a career former ambassador and president of the American Academy of Diplomacy.

Is he Alfred’s brother?!

Gaetz’ buddy is getting his sentencing postponed so he can help the feds more first:

And two prosecutors with expertise in sex crimes and corruption have been added to the investigation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/21/us/politics/matt-gaetz-justice-department.html

The prosecutors — one a public corruption investigator with an expertise in child exploitation crimes, and the other a top leader of the public corruption unit — have been working on the Florida-based investigation for at least three months, the people said.

Despite the wide-ranging nature of the case, only one person has been publicly charged, a former local tax collector named Joel Greenberg. He has pleaded guilty to sex trafficking the same 17-year-old girl and other corruption and fraud charges. Mr. Greenberg agreed to cooperate with the government’s investigation, telling authorities that he saw Mr. Gaetz and others have sex with the girl.

That was all wrong. They had the blonde one doing Butt-Head and the brown haired one doing Beavis. Huh huh huh. That sucked.

Trump’s Golden Champagne

When you care to serve the very best, shower family and friends with Trump’s Golden Champagne.

Ur’re in for a treat.

Bladder them than me.

Not just that, but MTG as Beavis could be yelling “FIRE! F-F-F-FIRE! FIRE THE JEWISH SPACE LASERS!”

Having to testify probably forced her to miss homeroom. I hope the grand jury gave her a written excusal so that she’s able to avoid detention.

Seen on Twitter:

“If you’re feeling down, just remember that Matt Gaetz didn’t have a high school girlfriend until he was 38.”

Holy crap that is funny. :rofl:

Whatever happened to the 17 year-old girl?

She aged out.

Daily Show correspondent Jordan Klemperer confronts Matt Gaetz on January 6 as he’s walking the route of the riots to somehow “honor” the “patriots’” memories:

Best quote of the Gaetz era: “isn’t this all a little childish? Or is that what attracts you to this?”

I’m sure this means nothing:

Maybe she’s going to screw Gaetz again.

Hopefully she enjoys it this time. This is the Matt Gaetz sex tape I want to see.

If she has to testify, I hope the court gives her a note so she doesn’t get detention.

Oh… this doesn’t seem like good news for the subject of this thread:

If there’s any doubt that Democrats and Republicans are held to different standards, the GOP’S silence and inactivity on the Gaetz issue should remove any remaining.