Moore on Michael the Liar?

They didn’t need a movie, they had FauxNews, and most of the rest of the media too. BTW, the majority of the people supported a war only with UN support before it started - of course once it did, public support jumped. BTW. I get my news the old fashioned way, from newspapers. I came around to being against the war through logic - no WMDs found by the inspectors, despite them having intelligence data about where they were supposed to be, and opposition from a lot of the world, odd if the Administration had been able to show convincing, secret, evidence for their existence.

What interesting criteria for opposition! If I’m not shooting at someone (who exactly?) I’m for the war? I guess you must be in favor of withdrawing from Iraq, though, since they are protesting in a way you understand.

I see the brainwashing took. Let’s get this straight: Iraq had NOTHING to do with September 11. An Iraqi civilian had less reason to expect being blown up as a result than someone from Peoria. We had the right to self defense, which attacking Afghanistan would fall under, but being attacked does not give us the right to bomb anyone anywhere in the world for any reason.

It’s also worth noting that polling shortly after the war showed that the probability that a person was for the war correlated strongly with the probability that they believed one or more of several misperceptions about the war or about Iraq: