Morning erections

It would be a shame to waste it, except having a near-explosive bladder pushing up against a throbbing boner is about as conducive to sexual enjoyment as having my grandmother watching, only more physically painful.

And no, I would not like my grandmother to be watching me have sex, so don’t even start with that.

The worst is in the middle of the night, when the urge to pee is sooooo great, and yet, one is so…erm…not flaccid. Sometimes, it’s like I have the opposite of impotence, standing in the superman position for what seems like minutes - waiting for some sort of…de-stiffness? descention? If not, and I were to “just go”, pee would hit me in the face…sorry, probably TMI.

Do some guys actually try to use that Superman pose alluded to earlier? No wonder we get a reputation for bad aim! It’s much easier to just sit down on the toilet and lean forward. Believe it or not, it is actually possible for a man to pee while sitting down.

Chronos are you telling me you sit down to pee? (j/k :P)

Really though I had never considered doing it that way and have naturally opted for the Superman pose.

[hijack]
Bets consecutive thread tittles so far this week. This thread followed by
What’s the Straight Dope on the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation[/hijack]
Carry on

All right, as long as it’s already been hijacked.

We have morning erections because that way we can vote on the way to work.

What happened to phrases like…
1.I had to stand on my head this morning to piss…
2.I couldn’t sleep last night, Didn’t have enough skin left to cover my eyes…
3.Had to slam it in the door a couple of times so i could pull up my overalls…
4.Good dream last night, Had to pole vault out of bed this morning…
5.Took duct tape to keep it under control with that new gal at the…

The angle of the dangle is about 45 degrees up for me so sitting is possible (and generally preffered) but it takes a generous lean forwards to stop it from going straight up under the seat.

It’s similar to the position taken when riding a supremely fast motorbike, supremely fast.

Or just pee in the shower. It’s easier.