Most pointless thing possible to complain about

(Emphasis mine.)

In many places, this has the added benefit of activating the auto-flusher, ensuring that your bottom is thoroughly rinsed with whatever effluvia is currently in the bowl! You really should have to pay extra for the experience.

I hate the bacon that you fry in a pan when it folds over lengthwise and you cant get it to unfold without using an additional utensil! What a big pain!

If you lick your fingertips and hold lightly, bacon can be made without utensils.

#campingtips

finding out that I’ve muffed the morning pot of coffee by taking a drink and getting a mouthful of grounds.

the various toilet paper dispenser issues, I agree, those dispenser designers, implementers and any others who think this is a good thing, well, to quote one Hanover Fiste,

“He’s a low-down double-dealin back-stabbin perverted worm. Hangin’s too good for him, BURNINS to GOOD FOR HIM, HE SHOULD BE TORN INTO [SIZE=“5”]ITTY BITTY PEICES AND BURIED ALIVE![/SIZE]

And spellin’ correctly is too good for him too!

sorry, couldn’t resist

that’s ok, its all good. I just spelled it phonetically-ish as I remember it being spoken in the movie I lifted it from.
and on further review note that I didn’t put in an apostrophe anywhere to mark the dropped letters:smack::smiley:

“I before E, except after C, or when sounding like A, as in neighbor or weigh.” :smiley:

:ducks and runs:

DOE! :smack::smack::smiley:

:slight_smile:

In a hot pan :eek::eek:

:dubious:

Sure. You don’t touch the pan, you lightly touch the bacon, and you lick your fingertips immediately prior (and after).

ahhh I forgot the licking part! :smiley:

Another one in a different vein: they’ve given us all a second computer monitor at work that happens to be a wide-screen format. I adore having more screen real estate to work with because I’ve always hated having to alt-tab. Having said that, I am finding it slightly uncomfortable that the outer edges of both monitors are too far from my face when the inner edges are at the right distance. Feels like I need to move my chair back and forth a lot.

And if I put one monitor above the other, then it would be the same problem in vertical space. When are they going to develop monitors with a slight curve to maintain an even viewing distance?