Jeez, preview, preview, preview, preview, preview, preview,
Recently, on a busy street in the only remotely urban area I rode my bike to, I saw an open spot by the popular resturant I was going to meet my wife at, and also noted the extra-wide spot on the sidewalk. Well, knowing the demand for parking, and the adequite room for the bike off the road and also condsidering the chance of an Knucke-head diving full-speed into a ‘what looks like an empty spot’ and creaming my classic ride (the open spot was between two huge trucks) I opted for the sidewalk.
Fucker gave me a ticket. :mad:
I’m fighting it in court. I have nothing better to do. Except ski. And the snow ain’t fallin’ yet!
[QUOTE=Gatopescado]
Recently, on a busy street in the only remotely urban area I rode my bike to, I saw an open spot by the popular resturant I was going to meet my wife at, and also noted the extra-wide spot on the sidewalk. Well, knowing the demand for parking, and the adequite room for the bike off the road and also condsidering the chance of an Knucke-head diving full-speed into a ‘what looks like an empty spot’ and creaming my classic ride (the open spot was between two huge trucks) I opted for the sidewalk.
Fucker gave me a ticket. :mad:
I’m fighting it in court. I have nothing better to do. Except ski. And the snow ain’t fallin’ yet!
[/QUOTE]
I’d actually like to hear the ultimate outcome of your fight, if you don’t mind sharing.
Pardon my ignorance, but what does this mean? Having grown up in South Central LA, I can only think of one way to interpret that. ![]()
Well, in the biker world, it kinda means the same thing but it is what is on your vest and that ( the vest, sometimes is referred to as your ‘colors’ ) is what you hang over the bike. Kind of like a handicap sticker. It lets folks know who they are messing with. 