5. The Shawshank Redemption
  6. The Scarlet Letter
  7. M (1931)
  8. Green Book
  9. Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead
  10. Pride & Prejudice

Pass.

Movie Trilogies

1. The Cornetto Trilogy (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, The World’s End)

Movie Trilogies

2. Evil Dead Trilogy (The Evil Dead, Evil Dead II, Army of Darkness)

Movie Trilogies

3. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, The Return of the King)

Movie Trilogies

3. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, The Return of the King)
  4. The Hobbit (An Unexpected Journey, The Desolation of Smaug, The Battle of the Five Armies)

Frantic, overstuffed and padded IMHO. Should have been two movies at most.

Movies in which a letter(s) is very important

1. Romeo & Juliet
  2. Casablanca
  3. Possession (2002)
  4. The Four Musketeers (1974)
  5. The Shawshank Redemption
  6. The Scarlet Letter
  7. 84 Charing Cross Road

Movie Trilogies

4. The Hobbit (An Unexpected Journey, The Desolation of Smaug, The Battle of the Five Armies)
  5. Austin Powers Trilogy (AP: International Man Of Mystery; AP: The Spy Who Shagged Me; AP in Goldmember – 1997, 1999, and 2002, respectively)

-“BB”-

Movie Trilogies

5. Austin Powers Trilogy (AP: International Man Of Mystery; AP: The Spy Who Shagged Me; AP in Goldmember – 1997, 1999, and 2002, respectively)
  6. Back to the Future (I, II, III)

Movie Trilogies

7. The “Original” Star Wars Trilogy (Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, The Return of the Jedi)

Movie Trilogies

7. The “Original” Star Wars Trilogy (Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, The Return of the Jedi)
  8. Fritz Lang’s Dr. Mabuse trilogy (Dr. Mabuse the Gambler, 1922; The Testament of Dr. Mabuse, 1933; The Thousand Eyes of Dr. Mabuse, 1960)

[quote="Bayaker, post:8197, top

8. Fritz Lang’s Dr. Mabuse trilogy (Dr. Mabuse the Gambler, 1922; The Testament of Dr. Mabuse, 1933; The Thousand Eyes of Dr. Mabuse, 1960)
  9. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo – Only two finished from The Millennium Trilogy

Trilogies:

9. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo – Only two finished from The Millennium Trilogy
  10. Krzysztof Kieślowski’s 3 colors trilogy

Next: movies with the word “women” or “woman” in the title (or the same in another language)

1. The Story of Women (Une affaire de femmes)

Movies with the word “women” or “woman” in the title (or the same in another language)

2. Woman of the Year

Movies with the word “women” or “woman” in the title (or the same in another language)

2. Woman of the Year
  3. Scent of a Woman

2. Woman of the Year
  3. Scent of a Woman
  4. Little Women

2. Woman of the Year
  3. Scent of a Woman
  4. Little Women
  5. The Attack of the 50-foot Woman

2. Woman of the Year
  3. Scent of a Woman
  4. Little Women
  6. Un homme et une femme (A Man and a Woman)

2. Woman of the Year
  3. Scent of a Woman
  4. Little Women
  6. Un homme et une femme (A Man and a Woman)
  7. The French Lieutenant’s Woman