Musicians: What piano chord is played at 2:59 on "Let It Be"?

Can someone please help me on the Original Single Let It Be Intro i have found that not one person on Youtube plays the Intro 100% like Paul played it,2 people do come close Pianojohn113 and Beatles Vocal Harmony but they are still not 100% correct i mean for the A minor Chord and F major 7 and F major 6,i have even tried for the F major 7 Chord = C+E+F+A and for F major 6 = C+D+F+A with a C bass note I’ve also tried out for A minor Chord C+E+A played with each Bass notes AAGF ,i don’t think the Intro uses the Root position A minor Chord A+C+E but i could be wrong i would love to play it 100% the way Paul played it, its a real Mystery to me.Hope someone can advise me on the Let It Be Intro.

Yep, it drives me crazy. I’ve never been able to, and never heard anyone else able to play the song anything like McCartney did. Personally I don’t think it’s that he was such a virtuoso, I think think it’s largely the space it was recorded in as well as the amazing and mysterious overtones of the Blüthner piano, ringing like bells. I have never heard a piano that sounded like that one.

I think also there may be sostenuto pedal in some places and that can sustain notes and tone combos in ways that are not often heard.

Oh and as for you ideas on playing it:

I’ve also tried out for A minor Chord C+E+A played with each Bass notes AAGF ,i don’t think the Intro uses the Root position A minor Chord A+C+E but i could be wrong

I use the E-A-C inversion with each of the same bass notes as you-- AAGF.