My Amazing Encounters with Jesus Christ

An offering of atonement needs to be made to Christ. This offering needs to be accepted by Him first.

Jesus proscribed lending money at interest.

The mechanism by which inflation (usually) works is that the Federal Bank loans money at certain interest rates, going into deficit to do so. Banks, who receive that money, then similarly go into deficit in order to loan out money at a higher interest rate. The deficits are equalized by the expectation that most loans will be paid back and with the interest rate covering the loss due to defaults (and expenditures of the banks).

So basically, nearly all money which exists in the US was created through a process dependent on interest.

Usage of money, in modern day, is promulgating and supporting a sinful system. Taking out a loan so that you can go to school, buy a house, etc. is an even greater sin as you’re clearly supporting something that Jesus explicitly (there is no uncertainty in the wording) banned.

This isn’t necessarily related to what you wrote. But good luck abiding by Jesus’ words in modern day life.

Whether the souls involved want it or not?

I was going to let this thread slide out of my memory, but this part is the one I simply cannot accept. What merciful God would condemn hundred of millions of people to Hell simply for having being born at the wrong place/time without a chance to getting to know Him/about Him? Your theology seems to grant them a chance if someone prays for them, but still: how many would be condemned to Hell for not having someone to pray for them?

Carpenters aren’t inherently muscular, not like steelworkers or masons. Wood just ain’t that heavy, hell it floats in water. A small nitpick here, it was Joseph who was the carpenter, Jesus is referred to in The Bible as “the carpenter’s son”. Also, “He taught them in their synagogue” which I was told means He was a rabbi. (Matthew 13:54-55). Alternately He is also called “the carpenter” in Mark 6:2-3, which does seem contradictory. However …

Looking off-Canon, we find a delightful tale of just how good a carpenter Joseph really was in I Infancy chapter 16:

In today’s world, Joseph would be known as a cabinet-maker rather than a carpenter, although 4 spans short speaks to amateurism, but that’s just my opinion.

Wait, so sometimes when you see and hear things, they’re not to be trusted and can cause you to be deceived and lose touch with reality?

I’ve had many dreams; were they, too, sent by God? Or, as you say, by the powers of the higher angels? Or by evil spirits? Or were they brought on by an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of underdone potato?

How am I to tell?

Then they shall be saved whether you atone for them or not.

wow, what a mystiqueyou have about you… you’ve posted this in many places - even been a smurfbefore too…(some of his ‘photos’ are available at this link)…

The gospel work of salvation is spread to all men of all times in all places.

Catechism of the Catholic Church, pg. 165.

Article 5 ‘He descended into hell on the third day He rose again’

Today a great silence reigns on earth, a great silence and a great stillness. A great silence because the King is asleep. The earth trembled and is still because God has fallen asleep in the flesh and He has raised up all who have slept ever since the world began…He has gone to search for Adam, our first father, as a lost sheep. Greatly desiring to visit those who live in darkness and in the shadow of death, he has gone to free from sorrow Adam in his bonds and Eve…“I am your God, whom for your sake has become your son, I order you O sleeper, to awake. I did not create you to be a prisoner in hell. Rise from the dead, for I am the life of the dead.”

Ancient Homily for Holy Saturday: PG 43, 440A, 452C: LH, Holy Saturday, OR.

The souls in my life want it. I have seen tears roll down their eyes when they discovered they were in hell.

It was this work that I had offered up to Jesus for the atonement of the dead. Jesus has already approved this work. Would you rather see 75-80 souls remain in hell?

Got a cite from Jesus himself, that can be independently validated, that he ‘approved’ this work? (and it needs to specifically approve the works in question, can’t be a random quote from the ‘bible’ that are generically applied).

Got any evidence for this ‘hell’ that you speak of?

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. I do not doubt that they are indeed your experiences. They do not persuade me to believe in your God or your theology, and I believe that your experiences are more accurately explained by other factors than divine action.

That’s entirely irrelevant, however, to the important point, which is this:

How do your experiences, and your faith, impact your actions? Apart from spending time witnessing, how else do you choose to represent the spirit of Christ in the world? How does your faith make you a better person in the world?

I think the OP is credible, proselytizing is hardly cherry-picking The Bible. Some would say all Christians are commanded to do so. He thinks he’s on a mission to atone for the dead, and I’m in no position to say otherwise. We each have our Gifts and I can’t say I understand my own.

It is within the collection of our Gifts that we are better together.

Primarily, hell is the state or condition of being without God in the afterlife. The spirit is evil. Here is a video of a person who has evil spirits in his life. You can see an evil spirit who is in hell flying.

Paranormal Exposure, Hard Evidence

Jesus is an albino. Who knew?

The most evil of all the evil spirits is named Pareidolia.

CMC fnord!

True Story…must be true right?

Got any evidence for ‘God’ or the ‘afterlife’ ?

what are ‘evil spirits’ ?

I would put my hand on the bible and swear by it.