My cat *loves* to watch The Iron Giant....

i just picked up a copy of The Iron Giant Special Edition, and just noticed that my cat, Nemo (hey, he was named by my 3 year old nephew, give him a break, okay?) has been staring, transfixed at the tv for the past half hour, in absolute rapt attention, he seems to love this movie…

i sense a new tagline for the movie…

“an instant classic for kids, grownups, and cats”

hmm, i just hope he’s not taking mental notes to bring back to the other cats who are planning to overthrow humanity…

"okay, boys, i’ve got a brilliant idea to overthrow the FoodGivers, we’ll need giant, metal robots that we can climb inside…the worlds supply of catnip will be OURS, ALL OURS, BWAHAHAHA…oooh, sunbeam, DIBS, Yoink! <snore>

Cats see things that we don’t. I think that there were probably subliminal messages in the film.

when Smokey was a kitten, I was lying on bed, her on my chest, purring happily as I stroked her while I was watching the Discovery Channel (or Animal Planet or one of those)
the hour changed and a new show started. It was all about the big cats. She looked up, walked to the end of the bed, and watched the TV, rapt. When the show was over, she came back up, nuzzled me a bit, and curled up on my chest and went back to purring happily while I stroked her.
Was she looking for a cousin?

I was at the wild animal park by San Diego, and they told us that they channel surf for the gorillas and note the reactions. They seem to like the Price is Right the best.

Either that, or one of the employees wanted to be paid to watch the Price is Right at work :wink:

Well, I wouldn’t expect Vin Diesel to have any problem attracting pussy…

I think I’d better add a :wink: to that, or someone might think I was serious. :o