My Dad was with Glenn Miller in his final moments

Maybe he wasn’t a musician. Just some sort of lackey.

I have recently found out my grandfather was in the army and ended up finding Glenn millers body

My uncle was in the Army and found Glenn Miller’s body stuffed in a brothel closet in Paris.

My grandfather’s uncle once found a 6-pack of Miller Lite and drank it in a whorehouse in Paris, TX…

My grandfather once found Glenn Miller. They were playing hide-and-seek at the time.

Oh Yeah, my Dad could beat up Glenn Miller’s dad.

My sister Lacey Red was at doing the horizontal tango with Glenn Miller when he was stabbed by a horde of Franch grandfathers.

My great-great-great-Grandfather killed Mozart…

Oops…wrong thread.

My sister-in-law’s uncle was once charged with delivering a ham sandwich from Mama Cass to Karen Carpenter but took it to Jimi Hendrix instead.

A Møøse once bit my sister …

Mine was much better than any of these…

The thread that would…not…die…

My Grandfather once participated in a thread with Glenn Miller and it … would … not … die …

Yeah, it really was.

If you give a moose a muffin…

Glenn Miller choked on a spam sandwich.

Hey, gang, there was a spam-post in here, and it got reported. I banned the source and moved the post into the netherworld. There were also several very cute posts “responding” to the spammer; I’ve also moved them, since they make no sense out of context. Just a friendly reminder: a spam post and comments thereupon get disappeared. So, please use your witticisms somewhere else, so they’ll be appreciated? I mean, this ain’t an official nothin’, it’s just that I hate to vanish a good joke.

Obviously we need a Spam Joke Forum.

How do we know that was not Glenn Miller speaking to us from the Other World?

Glen Miller’s dog had no nose…