My ex's mission accomplished- I'm so down that even blues legends feel bad for me.

That’s what I’m thinking.

Someday, you’ll be amazingly happy. And you’ll look back at the whole relationship - and the highlight will be B.B. King (so cool) and you’ll know that you could never have had such a great memory if it hadn’t been for the rest of it.

HSHP, you have been given a gift. Someday you are going to meet the love of your life and you will raise children who love the blues. And your children will raise children who love the blues. And someday you are going to tell your story to one or more of your grandchildren and at the end you will say, “And then I met your grandmother.”

Dude, I’d kill for that story. :slight_smile:

It’s cool you met BB. An awful lot of the old blues legends are/were really cool. I was fortunate to Meet Muddy, Gatemouth, the Hook, Willie D, Little Milton, Bo Diddley, and a couple of others. They were all good people.

That’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. <<wipes away tears of patriotism>>

:cool:

HSHP, You’re rid of a messed up woman, and you’ve got a truly great story. You probably don’t see it yet, but it was worth it.

:cool: Way cool. I met BB King back in the '70s but he just shook my hand and looked over my shoulder to see who else was waiting to shake his.