I hate it when people go on insectocidal rampages too, Peak Banana. End the carnage. 
[QUOTE=carnivorousplant]
Well, well, well what about RICE, hunh, what about rice in Budweiser hunh, what about that?
[/QUOTE]
I’m sorry, I thought we were discussing beer!
[QUOTE=August West]
I’m sorry, I thought we were discussing beer!
[/QUOTE]
I dunno, if they make Heinekein in Texas… ![]()
Or was that Lowenbrau? I forget.
Peak Banana, I must applaud you. You have successfully managed to WHOOSH everyone who has responded to your OP. Keep up the good work, soldier.
Dear Peak Banana:
I suggest you write a very, very tiny note to the bugs to warn them of the danger. If possible, please write it in jam or some other sweet treat, so that the bugs take notice ASAP.
[QUOTE=carnivorousplant]
Man, just think of them in there at night, planning how they will get you when they find their way out…all those tiny little eyes twinkling in the dark…
[/QUOTE]
Do they survive the Shop-Vac ordeal? Is the suction enough to rip them apart or are they still alive in there when I shut off the vac? Because if they’re not dead, I have to find a new way to dispose of the damn beasties.
[QUOTE=Antigen]
Because if they’re not dead, I have to find a new way to dispose of the damn beasties.
[/QUOTE]
Certainly, if only in self defense.
[QUOTE=Antigen]
Do they survive the Shop-Vac ordeal? Is the suction enough to rip them apart or are they still alive in there when I shut off the vac? Because if they’re not dead, I have to find a new way to dispose of the damn beasties.
[/QUOTE]
Spray Raid into the hose before you shut it off?
Here’s what you do. First find the moth you’d released. Then what you want to do is write a very small note, which says “BEWARE THE GENOCIDE IN APARTMENT X”. Tie it to the moth’s foot -do moths have feet?- anyway, tie it to the moth’s foot and tell him to take it to his leader, and that his leader should spread the word to the insect world.
That should help.
All bugs must DIE.
Or at least stay far far away from me where I can’t see them.
Bugs include, but are not limited to: moths, bees, ants, spiders, lobsters, shrimp, crabs, scorpions, june bugs, and anything else with too many legs.
Actually, if I can’t smoosh it with a shoe I go into another room. I’m not touching the horrible things.
[QUOTE=Lama Pacos]
I hate it when people go on insectocidal rampages too, Peak Banana. End the carnage. ![]()
[/QUOTE]
OK, just when did L’Oreal start mass marketing wasp enzyme cosmetics?
[QUOTE=Antigen]
Do they survive the Shop-Vac ordeal? Is the suction enough to rip them apart or are they still alive in there when I shut off the vac? Because if they’re not dead, I have to find a new way to dispose of the damn beasties.
[/QUOTE]
I wouldn’t trust it if I were you. Once you turn it off and turn your back, they’re going to creep out and take their revenge.
Unfortunately, they’re all sold out.
Naw, THIS is what you wusses need.