My new car now has a name

I think Pam is jealous.
What does Pam drive?
Tell her, she reminds you of an aerosol nonstick cooking oil…in a kind way of course.

Nice car!

My new car has a name too. I call it Raptor, because it’s a Veloster and Infovore called it a Velosteraptor. My mom got me a dashcam for my birthday. My car is so much fun to drive that I actually look forward to my 67 mile commute.

Pam drives a Smart car. It is exactly as substantial as aerosol cooking oil.

I think it’s about time they started getting eclectic with car names, instead of using wild animals or just making words up.

Nissan Spunk. Subaru Mayonnaise. Ford Quiescent. Toyota Brusque. Fiat Pootle. Hyundai Prune. Mazda Sandwich. Honda Twee. Volkswagen Worm.

The Chevy Aspic, Kia Lambent, Skoda Fartlek, or maybe go a little more meta, The GMC Fiord,.

I’m glad other people name their cars. I got myself a silver 2012 Mazda3 last year that I haven’t been able to pin a name on yet. Before I had a 2001 Chevy Tracker I named “Jerry” and we had some good times together. But I need a name before I get in my first close call with a moron driver so I can pat the steering wheel and say, “Thanks, ______. Good thing I got you new tires recently.”

I had a 20013 Madza3 before the new one, and I never named it either, though I considered 'Dopey" because of the dumb grin of the front grille.

I always liked the futuristic design of the 20013 Mazdas.

How so? I thought it looked little different from the years before it. They did a reboot of the design in 2014 that made it and the later models look quite a bit different.

If you’re going too fast when you flip a bitch, you’ll flip The Bitch.

Our 2007 Legacy is Dagmar, the 2011 Edge is Eddie. My Focus was The lil red rocket.

Maybe I should have called it The Bird.

:slight_smile:

:smack: