My Socks- - I'm Fucking Sick Of It!

I gave up on socks two years ago. Shoes too. Sandals and flip-flops are my thing now.

Some of the Sock Gnomes are moonlighting as Flip-Flop Gnomes so beware! They like to be tricky…

In my house container lids disappeared because they died horrible deaths in the microwave. They melted and got tossed out but the containers were still okie-dokie, hence more containers than lids. Eventually I got smart and stopped using the lids in the microwave, substituting paper plates instead. Still have to collect the occassional lost lid from the bottom of the dishwasher, though.

So, now y’all are losing your tupperware too. Sounds like a nursery rhyme to me.

Mine is mug lids. I’ve got mugs with no lids and lids that fit none of the mugs I’ve got. That’s friends hauling my mugs off though. Every now and then I’ll see one and get it back but the top is never seen again or they take the mug and leave the top.

BTW anybody check out their dryer?

CanvasShoes you fold socks so they keep their shape, take up less space when packed and don’t stretch out the elastic. Plus they are quicker to put on. :wink:

and tell the jarhead … Semper Fi.
Oh I didn’t forget you either Edward you want your damned socks back? Well try sneaking in on me and gettin 'em.
I keep a real sharp Gerber handy at all times.

Better yet, I’ll swap ya for a few travel mugs with lids that fit. :smiley: