My theory on Ted Cruz.

Now that’s what I call a “Rush” to judgment

I am secretly hoping Levin strokes out on-air. Who can get that froth-spitting mad day after day and still have functioning arteries?

I also noticed he stopped playing almost exclusively patriotic bumper music a while back. I’m sure it polled badly because he has had more current stuff for a while now.

Or actually, that may be Michael Savage with the bumper music- I get those two mixed up all the time.

I do recall when those two were on the outs. Levine kept calling Michale Savage ‘Michale Weiner’, which I guess is his real name. Have they kissed and made up?

My theory is that when Cruz gets home, he shuts the door and laughs hilariously, saying “I can’t fucking believe the rubes are buying this shit!” Like Sarah Palin, he’s a mere tuning fork set to resonate with the farthest of the right wing. He keeps searching for something he can say that will be too nuts even for the Teahadists, and keeps finding out that there is no rightward limit for the nonsense he spews. So he keeps it up, knowing that he can make himself rich from his inevitable presidential run and the book deal that follows.

Because despite liberal propaganda to the contrary, we care more about what a person thinks than what they look like or where they’re from.

Who does? Texans? You may be relying on the widespread stereotype of Texans as calmly reasonable and rigidly analytical in their thinking. Kinda like Spock, if he were drunk and packing heat. As a recovering Texan, allow me to assure that this impression is, well, exaggerated. Not in perfect congruity with reality. A bit off the mark.

These are people who elected Ted Cruz, Louie “Goober” Gohmert, and Rick Perry. Now, while it is true that two of them have very good hair, one does not. As this is the only remotely rational reason to elect any these goon bait armadillo molesters to any office whatsoever, your premise fails.

You asked why he was elected based on his looks and heritage - I said it didn’t matter. I fail to see why you have trouble understanding my assertion, as it doesn’t conflict with your view on Texas’ voters intellectual acumen.

If I may be allowed to put words in your mouth, “Hurrr Durrr Texans shore be dumbfucks, yuk yuk!”

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Just know that people like Cruz will continue to get elected and will likely become more influential on the national scene as well. Some will like it, some will not. Imagine that, divergent opinions when it comes to politics.

Point stands, his looks and heritage have no impact on voters who agree with his views, despite the stated Liberal worldview that Republicans in general (and Teaparty folks in particular) only support albino Fascists. Not true - they’ll support any Fascist, no matter what he looks like, much like Democrats will support any Collectivist/Communist, no matter what he/she/it looks like.

I didn’t say he was an albino, nor a Fascist. I do think that if anyone tells him the he reminds them of John Galt, he gets a chubbie…