National Review gets out jackhammers, digs through rock bottom to find whole new low

leaving carrots in their place…

snatches up carrots, makes an awesome carrot cake

eats carrot cake

Cookies? Cakes? All I ever get are restraining orders. No fair!

Looks around furtively. “Spices up” carrot cake.

Wonders how Dio managed to spice up already-eaten cake

Feels ominous rumbling in stomach area

Relax. In about thirty minutes, youll think your stomach is telling you jokes.

You really don’t want to know.

Attempts at playing the race card may (justifiably) backfire. According to the Gallop polls (10/09/2008)…

*While 6% of voters say they are less likely to vote for Barack Obama because of his race, 9% say they are more likely to vote for him, making the impact of his race a neutral to slightly positive factor *

That doesn’t take into account the perception that people may say one thing and do another with regard to voting for a brother- and I guess that perception won’t be confirmed or discredited until election night.

And how did he manage to stick a stove in the stomach to pan-fry it?

Dude, have you ever reeeeaaaaaly looked at the candidates positions on embryonic stem cell research and scientific funding? I mean reeeeaaaaaly?

They look like rainbows…

About a week ago I read an article (I don’t know I could find it now) about how sick the columnist is of being accused of being racist for not supporting Obama, followed by speculation that the blacks would riot and tear down the country if Obama is not elected.

:eek: :mad: And just how am I supposed to create my invincible army of genetically engineered slave clones? I’ve got Second Amendment rights here!

Sadly, a decent hard-working fellow just can’t make a living by farming fetuses in America anymore. It’s the fault of these big federally subsidized fetal farms that are putting all the small family-owned fetal farms out of business.