NBA Fans- Unite!

GO SPURS GO!!!

Going back to San Antonio this weekend to catch all the action. Woohoo! :smiley:

Congrats to the Spurs. And a shout out to the Pistons. Happy, you should be very proud of your team. They’ll be back. Wow, what a game! I knew it’d be a war.

I’m glad Tim Duncan was able to meet expectations. He’s a hell of a player, and his legacy would have taken a hit if he hadn’t come through last night.

Is it too early to talk draft? I think Sean May and the Lakers would be a nice fit.

Another NBA lover here!
The game last night: :eek:

I was cheering the Spurs on but I like both teams (just hatin’ on the Pistons for beating the Lakers is all :stuck_out_tongue: ).
I’m a little dissappointed the NBA season is over, but there should be a Sparks’ game on Sunday to keep me happy.

MVP: Yay for Tim-may!

Ya know, I hear the good ol’ “the season is too damned long” song quite often, and it confuses me. I mean, I love the game; therefore, I like to see a lot of games. I don’t think the current 82 game schedule needs to be expanded, but the season length as is is quite fine by me.

Harmless, think our Lakers need a power forward in the draft, so Lamar Odom can move to small forward?

Man, they need something. :frowning:

The Sparks? Seriously? Wow. Never thought I’d see the day.

Here’s to hoping the Lakers get Shavlik Randolph.

Color me confuzzled, but huh?
That they’re being shown on TV or that someone’s actually watching the WNBA? :stuck_out_tongue: