Netanyahu says:" Jew balls too small"

I recognize the questionable taste of “jew balls”, but unfortunately "jewish balls too small " doesn’t scan the same way

As for Sharon, he is a pig and the son of pigs. I stand by my characterization.

By careful gaze, I meant PRECISELY to signal his lack of care for the horror he turned his back upon.

A disclaimer:

In college I had a close friend from Lebanon (a druze) who’s family occupied a mountain outside of Beirut. In collateral support of the phalange, a US battleship, I think it was the Utah, but maybe not) blew the mountain away.

I always wondered if my friend, who’s father was the lebanese ambassador tothe un when we were in school, got out alive.

So I perhaps paid excessive attention to the massacres when they occurred. Do

You couldn’t have missed the point more thoroughly if you’d tried.

'T

I CAN’T disassociate myself from the US, I’m american. Whatever we do is my fault as muchas anyone.

The thing about Israel is I CAN disassociate myself, especially since the association was thrust unbidden upon me.

Who asked them to endow me with any rights? If I want to make aliyah, I can ask. Pending that, keep your rights to yourself.

that’s why I alluded to the amusing practice amongst mormons of converting corpses, that is folks long dead who, through what I can only surmise involves an ostensible medium or possession ritual are considered to have “converted” to the mormon church with full benefits and priveleges thereof.

Go figure.

Anyway, those poor dead jews have about as much say in that as I do in this hypothetical right of return.

I’ll return from my 2000 year exile when my cousins from Deir Yassin can return from their 60 year exile, thank you.

speaking of Deir Yassin, it is not too late in the thread, I hope, to point out that in addition to the absence of referendum in its founding, Israel was born in precisely the sort of ethnic cleansing that accompanies british withdrawal from India, albeit the death totals are incommensurate.

I thought my reference to Benny Morris would be sufficient on this board to incorporate his seminal work on the spasm of terrorism that produced the orginal palestinian refugees who today want nothing more reasonable that to return to the homes from which they were expelled by Irgun thugs, with that little jug eared guy (not perot) whose name escapes me in charge.

the “facts on the ground guy”
help me out here, someone…

and to think that only yesterday you were expressing concern. How quickly bitterness comes in to sour a relationship…

I’ve been wondering, though, since none of us are face to face so we can only posture to signify our balls or lack thereof, how I might proceed.

I take it as implicit that by advising me to grow some, you are adequately demonstrating your own possession of the same, but of course now that particular posture is denied me.

That is, I cannot puff my manhood by saying:
?Hey, why don’t YOU grow some balls, huh? How 'bout THAT, pal?"

Since you have cleverly foreclosed that option, what variational posture would you recommend that I simulate to indicate my successful recovery from that teribble circumcision accident of which you have heard me complain…

"

i did

Speaking just for myself, I’m giving up here. I’ve tried reading through Alaric’s ramblings in the thought that buried within the incomprehensible mishmosh there might be some intelligent thought. I’ve even tried to intelligently engage. But this is clearly not a GD thread, more like a drug-addled Pit rant except that most of them have a lot more substance and clarity. Bye.

Damn. I’m about as good a recruiter for the United Semitic Peoples’ Kemalist Front as the guys trying to snooker teenage boys into joint the army…

But Man! you were the only guy who actually READ the link, which (by now hard to recall) raised the fundamental legitimacy of a “jewish” state.

That’s what I am tapdancing around.

that should, of course, have quoted partner Seid.

Hmmm…An Al Jaz article questioning the legitimacy of a “Jewish” State. Stop the presses… How reckless. How reprehensible. I mean, what’s next? Calls for, say, a revolutionary Islamic republic?

Moderator’s Note: Whatever faint echo of a debate here about…Israel, and…Jewish birthrates…and whatever the whole thing was about has apparently run its course, so I have closed the thread.