NEW Stupid Republican Idea of the Day (Part 1)

The Moonies are big MAGAts. The Rev’s son Sean runs a spinoff cult where they spend their time praising Individual 1 and toting assault rifles.

Plus, the Moonies own The Washington Times, one of the biggest pro-Trump media outlets.

People in cults love Trump, go figure.

What about it is fake? It’s being cited by many news websites.

A pro-Individual 1 rally in Kentucky with MyPillow guy, Michael Flynn, Lin Wood, and Candace Owens was touted as expecting thousands of attendees. An estimated 300 people appeared. The local TV station was asked to leave.

I was speaking off the cuff. The video I watched, the voice didn’t match the video to make me think it was fake. My apologies if I was wrong.

I read about this. I actually considered going just for shits & giggles (Powderly, Kentucky is only about 2 hours from here), but didn’t want to add to their attendance count.

A bunch of QAnon crazies, led by Lin Wood, are accusing a Chicago hospital of murder because they wouldn’t treat a covid patient with ivermectin. The crazies harassed the hospital all of the time the patient was there.

Capitol police arrested a guy with swastikas on his car near the Democratic headquarters in DC. He was carrying knives and a machete.

After being introduced by Mitch McConnell at a location named for him, in which he spoke as well, Amy Coney Barrett insists that Supreme Court justices are not partisan hacks.

And another one gone, and another one gone, another one bites the dust…

They’re dropping like… like plague victims.

Another true believer murdered by the hospital and blamed on COVID. All these upstanding defenders of freedumb; dying supposedly from this hoax disease. Murder she wrote. Talk about conspiracies, death by hospital should be the headline.

/s

Larry Elder is already claiming fraud in the California recall election that won’t be decided until tomorrow:

“Statistical analyses used to detect fraud in elections held in 3rd-world nations (such as Russia, Venezuela, and Iran) have detected fraud in California resulting in Governor Gavin Newsom being reinstated as governor.”

To repeat what someone else around here said a few months ago… We’re going to need a new phrase to replace “avoid xxx like the plague” since we now know a large number of people will not bother to avoid a plague.

Wow, I remember Bob Enyart! He used to have a TV show that was carried on the local religious channel, back in the 1990s. I would sometimes come across him ranting about gay people and AIDS and abortion when I was flipping through the channels late at night.

Even then, he was a gigantic jerk who made Rush Limbaugh look nuanced and centrist.

For the right, it’s already morphed to “avoid xxx like the vaccine!”

Which means he’s claiming there’s fraud in votes that don’t even exist yet!

Sidney Powell has jumped on the fraud train, claiming in an interview today that 70% of people in one unnamed county are reporting that they they were unable to vote because they were told they had already voted. One doubts that 70% of the voters have even already shown up to vote still early in the morning, one also doubts that Sidney Powell is the apparently only person in the world with this information.

Powell is certainly the first phone call I’d make if I ran into a problem voting - she has a track record in voting lawsuits. The record sucks, but she does have one.

Sounds like Cyber Ninjas might have another job opportunity once they finish up the AZ recount in two weeks!